Red Chilli sissy cage

Discussion in 'Red Chilli' started by dianna, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Deleted member 104385

I have orders a sissy cage from them. My experience was ok. Aken is hit or miss if they're able to respond to emails/inquiries. So if you have questions before making an order it might be a bit of email tag. But they do want your business, and will eventually return your emails.

Craftsmanship is great, they are works of art. That being said certain cages seem more pieces of jewelry than something that can be used everyday especially if you have one that has a gem stone in it, not sure what their policy is for when it falls out if they will fix or re glue it in place etc. If you get say the reg sissy cage or zz, or London tower cages those seem to be more in line with everyday long term use. In my opinion.

My cages I ordered the sissy cage with no escape pad lock system, with one round and one oval base ring (which o thought was a good idea since I can order base rings with out having to send it all back). I went with a cheaper design than what I wanted just to get in the ball park and then fine tune it or if I decide to get another cage I will have a better knowledge to make a better choose when ordering next time as for what works for me.

I wish I got the security screw since the pad lock is very loose and allows for movement of the cage on the base ring. I was almost certain the cage could come off one of the posts of the base ring and possibly pinch my skin. So next time I will get a security screw since cages with that design are way more solid and don't move at all when put together.

I am in the USA and they're located in Europe so that was the main reason why I chose to do what I did. Now that I know more I may order another cage with all the knowledge I know now as for what works for me (as in I know 40 mm base rings are ok but I prob need a 38mm) I know I'd rather use a security screw than pad lock, I know I'd rather use circular or ergonomic base ring than oval, I know I like the secure head style but think I'd go with one that offers a bit more coverage. And I'm between the Safari cage and the tower cage at this point if I were to buy again.

Order times can be frustrating. They only open sales a few times a year and those spots seem to go quickly. And then they're closed again for a few months till those orders are completed.

All that being said they're not bad at all. Just time and patience is needed. Craftsmanship is superb, they are truly works of art you wear on your privates. Lol only other thing to consider is where you live vs where they're located and the exchange rate from your currency to theirs. Time to ship and if it has to go through customs. Which if you're in the US like me it did. I got my cage with a customs stamp on it saying it was opened and inspected which I'd love to see that guy's face when he found he was looking at a cock cage lol. Lucky I didn't have to pay customs to import it into the US. Depending on where you live and your nations agreement with theirs you might. I know some people who had to pay a fee to get their holy trainer from customs on top of what they already paid to have it made and shipped here.

So just all food for thought. But I leave you with this, of you want it go get it. You will always wonder what it would've been like to have it, even if it turns out to not be good at least you know. I have pictures of my sissy car on my.profile of you want to see it.

bondinchas likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice