Reconditioning with the small things in life.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by LifeTimeChastitySlave2019, Nov 27, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. LifeTimeChastitySlave2019

UK
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    Hello everyone,

I have been locked in Chastity by my wife in a female lead relationship for the past 5 or 6 years. Slowly over time I have been stripped of all areas I held automy over within the relationship.

I am now in full time financiale slavery, domestic slavery and spend a lot of my time down at my wife's feet.

I am rarely ever released and am only allowed out if I am very successful at pleasing her long term.

Despite trying my hardest to be obedient and serve her well, I still find myself annoying her sometimes in a micro manner. Such as refusing to go to a counter and paying with a card with her name on it, incase they do not let me pay or her wanting to cross a road somewhere only for me to decline and insist on crossing a few meters down. I know these are really minor things but I just can't help myself sometimes, it really annoys her as she sees these as small acts of defiance and me just trying to dig my heels in. She sometimes describes me as irritatingly logical. I wondered if there is anyone here with similar experience who has any tips with regards to this sort of thing. It almost feels like I have a set way of doing things I can't stop myself lol. I am fine in submitting in the major areas of my life, it is the niggles that seem tough for her or myself to remove.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    Sometimes there are small, almost instinctive acts that are hard to change. As you state, you've surrendered on all of the major parts of your life. So perhaps these minor rebellions stand out because they are singularly unique. Even though they sound minor to me, perhaps your owner could institute a more aggressive program or discipline (mental or physical) as well as selective rewards (carrot and stick approach) to help you break these annoying habits. Good luck and as always enjoy.

3. BunnyAthalus

BunnyAthalus Long term member

Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    Sounds like you're a stickler for the rules and find it hard to break things however small, so if she wants to cross the road and jay walk, and you see a crossing you feel like walking to the crossing first.

As everything, there's a time and a place to bend or break rules. You might just need to go with the flow a little more

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice