rebecca's sissy Period

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by rebecca.Doll13, Sep 13, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. rebecca.Doll13

rebecca.Doll13 rebecca Doll

Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    After being told i'd unknowingly experienced my last release on Monday my Goddess, Lady Jessi instructed me to remain chaste until i see Her on Friday to officially hand over the keys. While at the store and nicely locked away yesterday evening, She sent me a text with instructions to purchase Kotex heavy flow pads and Tampax Pearl Super Plus tampons with strict instructions to place them alone in the top of my shopping cart so everyone can see. i humbly did as i was told and continued my shopping thinking these were for Her.

When i arrived home i made the mistake of telling Her how i'd been leaking from my after only my first day locked away. Then presumably instead of waiting to begin my regimen on Friday, She ordered me to promptly insert a pad into my panties to prevent further sissy spotting and send Her a picture straight away. She suggested this would be a normal practice for me if it continued. She also informed me She began Her period on Monday and i would be sharing in this; that Her period is now my period. i continued my cleaning chores for the evening with my pad in place and went to sleep late last night.

Sometime during the night my sissy clit completely slipped from its confines and i informed Her of this immediately. Returning to chastity was another story however because after being locked away i placed the keys in a large pitcher and froze them to avoid any temptation. She was aware of that and thought it was a fabulous idea but when Lady Jessi heard of my mishap She was more than irate and swore i'd escaped on purpose. i insisted that i had not and i legitimately hadn't :'( She threatened to contact another sissy that had been messaging Her and feminize one worthy of Her time. i pleaded nearly to tears for Her not to. She then spawned an idea for me to retrieve a tampon and insert it into my sissy hole as punishment and send Her a photo. It was to remain there until further notice. That was about 12 hours ago. She just informed me I could remove it but im to continue to wear a pad for my spotting. She instructed me to share my transgressions, thus this writing.

2. rebecca.Doll13

Local Time:
    Has anyone had a similar experience or does anyone else's key holder make them participate in period punishment? This took me by surprise although I am not complaining.

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    oh yes, sweetie. Thats popular with lots of Mistresses and sissys. you be careful how long you leaves a tampon in.
    The liners are good, cos no one wants to mess up their panties, does they.

Luscious-Liza likes this.
  4. rebecca.Doll13

Local Time:
    She hadn't intended for it to be that long. That was my fault :/ I overslept. No worries, no issues.

She hinted at this becoming a regular thing if i don't stop leaking. I shall not complain and do just as She says. :) She will take care of me.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sissy tampon training

2. sissy period forcedfeminization

3. sissy tampons

4. Sissy tampon chastity castrated 
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice