Really Scared for the First Tme

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by white_leather, Nov 30, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. white_leather

white_leather Member

Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    So my wife and I have been experimenting with FLR and orgasm control for a few months now, actually since we first got married in September. It has always been a fun game for us and I've become much more attentive to her needs and a better partner all around. But just today we got into a huge fight about some things I'm working out through my lawyer with my ex-wife. Tonight, after about 36 hours of freedom, she locked me back up. This 36 hours was the longest free time I've had since we got married. But tonight, when she locked me up, she was really angry. It is the first time she's locked me up in an angry way.

We have a flight to take in 5 days and she has already promised me that we're getting to the airport early so that I can get personally inspected without taking it off because she wants me to be humiliated. Then, I assume, I'll have to do the same thing on the way back. I'm honestly really scared that she's going to make me suffer this humiliation, and I don't know what to do.

She's told me that I'm going to have to stay locked until I get things straight with my ex. I get that and it seems fair, but she's traveling with me and it seems like, for safety's sake, she should let me get unlocked right before security and locked back up right after we go through. She knows I'll be chaste and she can monitor it.

I'm so scared and I don't know what to do with my situation. If I knew that I just might be humiliated, and that was it, I could live with that, just fine, but now I'm afraid, in this environment, that I'm going to end up on some sort of watch list or worse, be turned out and miss my flight. What should I do?

Shy_Subby likes this.
  2. bringback

bringback Member

Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    Don't wear the cage through security. Your relationship with your wife should have room for such a major concern as this. Airports have high alert security, and the current atmosphere in the U.S.is particularly bad. If you're nervous going through, this will only add problems to the odd scenario of having to inspect a guy with a cage on his dick. Your shared kink shouldn't cause either of you potentially serious consequences. Keep it fun.

3. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    Major problems for you if you try to go through airport security with any form of plastic / metal surrounding your genitals at the moment I'm afraid, especially in the USA. You may find that you are denied boarding and questioned for hours.

4. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    Americans are crazy with security. So don´t provoke them. Also they are crazy when it comes to sex things.

So step one: Remove cage before security check.

Step two: Migrate to Amsterdam for a more relaxed, kinky environment ;-)
    (I am sure at Amsterdam airport they will require every passenger before check in to wear nipple chains, chastity cage and smoke some pot.) B)

5. Queen V's sub

Queen V's sub Mistress Valerie's bitch

Local Time:
    11:30 AM

Thats it I am moving to Amsterdam. I don't are about the pot I just want the nipple chains at the airport.

@white leather...I agree with everyone else...don't wear it. If your wife cannot understand the concern and the possible problems beyond the humiliation factor maybe there is more going on here than just chasity.

6. MsCynic

MsCynic Member

Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    As a KH honestly I wouldn't make my sub wear his CD through security - I've expressed my concern with this more than once. He on the other hand wants to! I say if she is being unreasonable there's a much bigger issue at hand!

7. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    With all the problems with security now, I wouldn't risk it. You're not going to be arrested or put on a "watch list" for a chastity device. But, it is going to raise a suspicion, so you'd have to be prepared with what you would say. With all the crazy things going on with security at the airport right now, this is just foolish. And remember, in the end it is your decision. She can't make you wear it if you're terrified. What happened to consensual, safe and sane??

8. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    I talked to a Mistress about this that said, if it is true I have no idea, but she emailed tsa and they said you can request a private room and a thing like that would be a quick check and on your way. I myself have never tried and hope I never have to. I have worn a cb2000 with plastic lock several times and had no problems, but now they have the body scan or serious pat down. I recommend against it.

9. white_leather

white_leather Member

Local Time:
    Well I'm happy to say that she has relented and is allowing me to take it off in the parking garage at the airport, carry it in my carry-on luggage and replace it in the first bathroom I come to after we get through security. If I'm asked about it when my bag is scanned I am to tell the TSA agent exactly what it is for. Honesty is the best policy right?

I am very relieved, but I do think she is coming up with some other form of semi-public humiliation for me. She's been talking instead about taking me to a strip club and buying me lap dances and when the girls ask about it, I have to explain the whole thing to them. Obviously I'm way more on board with this plan!

Thanks for all of your responses. I think the unanimity of the responses helped convince her there was a better route.

10. Queen V's sub

Queen V's sub Mistress Valerie's bitch

Local Time:
    11:30 AM

That sounds like a wonderful plan. has my head spinning just thinking about it.

11. Mistress Becca

Mistress Becca Doyenne of the Mansion!

Local Time:
    My chaste, permanently collared, nappy wearing pony travels 2-3 times a month, and has never had any problems with airport security.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice