Re-gaining motivation

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by hijk, Oct 15, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    Apologies if this is a bit long, but I figured it would help if I gave some background, etc.

As I've said in my previous posts, I'm self-locking. I've been interested in chastity for years, bought my first cage (a CB-2000) last year and played with it on and off (for no more than a few days at a time), and then more seriously this year (experimenting with various devices off of DHGate - with several disastrous results - and more recently back to the CB-2000 when I realised I'd been measuring wrong and thus had the wrong fit). I've "locked" myself up for up to a week at a time (not always locked the entire time, as I was taking it off to check for sores, adjusting the fit, etc. but no cumming during that time).

Then last week, a local Domme - who I've discussed my interests in chastity with - told me that if I stayed "locked up" for an entire week until the kink party that was on last Saturday, she'd reward me with some play. This strangely made it not only more enjoyable but also more difficult (so that even when I had some sores, I was motivated to lock myself up again just to avoid temptation). I enjoyed the feeling so much that I decided to take the plunge and started discussing with Mature Metal my options regarding devices, and asked a (different) Domme if she would consent to be my keyholder.

The party came, and so did my reward (though admittedly I didn't enjoy it as much as I would have hoped; I didn't really seem to be in the mood for a heavy session like I have been at other times), and was given permission to remove my cage since the week was up.

So I got home in the wee hours of the morning, took my cage off but didn't take advantage of it as I was that tired. Got up 4-5 hours later (I can't sleep in that much), and did take advantage of it... and then during the day found myself thinking "WTF" about chastity. I was admittedly overly-tired (which affects my thinking), probably suffering from sub-drop (which affects me rarely, but when it does I seem to be atypical in that my response is to be even more analytical than usual) and possibly even suffering something similar to what Victor38 described.

I think I've recovered from my drop, and I no longer hate the concept of chastity... but I'm finding myself dubious as to plonking down $600 on something that I might not use (but if I do want to continue with chastity, then I think I need to purchase such a device as even a week of taking the CB-2000 on and off left various sores on my anatomy :s). Especially since I'm single, don't wish to engage in sexual activities whilst I am single (even with the Domme I've asked to be my keyholder) and cuckolding doesn't interest me; thus I don't have many/most of the external "encouragements" that others seem to have to continue being locked up.

I have talked about it with local friends here in the kink scene, but I was wondering if the people here (who are strangely enough much more likely to be interested in chastity and possibly have experience with such matters :p) have any advice they could share.

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    Hi i think we all discover a huge drop in our enthusiasm for being locked once we have been allowed an orgasm thats entirely natural. The last thing i can think of is putting the device back on myself after an orgasm and that is normal for nearly everyone i have spoken to on the subject, maybe it is just me but to be honest the desire to be locked for me is not just to please my wife. My main reason for wanting this situation at all was my love of restriction whether it be bondage or chastity i craved the feeling of being confined securely there is something so sexual in feeling bound and trapped, and yet this feeling as do all others will wane after a period of time and for a while can become actually annoying and uncomfortable. This is the hardest period of time to get through and for anyone self locking it must be almost impossible to motivate oneself to get through it, however it does pass and soon you do once again start to forget the device is on and perform as normal. The erotic feeling does dwindle with the device on over time as most things do and as some have posted before there comes a point where given the choice on having the device left on or removed some would consider leaving it on in order to prevent that monumental down feeling and the huge task of starting over again. The more secure the device the stronger the feeling of helplessness is and this in turn makes the feeling of restriction all the more erotic, so save your pennies and invest in the best you can possibly afford to really get the full benefits.

3. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:40 PM
  4. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    So last night as I was drifting off to sleep and in that hazy semi-awake state, I reached down expecting to feel the CB-2000 only to get a rude shock when I found soft, pliable flesh instead and felt dissapointed about it (which is weird because I had been taking advantage of that soft, pliable flesh not long before that :p).

So I think I'm over my funk about chastity :p

MistressMagick likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice