Quiet punishments

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by js11756, Nov 30, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    The good new: my Wife found employment. The bad news is that she leaves for work before the kids leave for school- so we are never alone in the house.

Which brings me to my question - is there any physical punishments that she can do to me that do not cause noise? We were doing a hard paddling, but in our house, that would be heard through the doors.

I know of 'icy-hot'/tiger balm. I am considering a tens unit.

Any other ideas?

Thanks!
    js

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    6:07 AM

Deep heat cream smothered on the head of the penis is a good one. Take it from me though it hurts a lot but only for a short while.

Master used to make me hold a small object against a wall with my nose while on my knees, Doesn't sound much but after about 5 minutes it's starts to get very uncomfortable. It also gives you time to think about what it is you have done wrong.

3. 2bsubby

2bsubby Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:07 AM
    Writing assignments can also work. Made to write several hundred times certain words of devotion, or humiliating statements about yourself. Then your Wife could grade them for penminship, etc.

This repeated writing also works to retrain how to act and think a certain way.

4. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle taught me this one. Take a cookie sheet, spread a thin even layer of uncooked rice (the real stuff) and kneel in it, if it doesn't seem to hurt after about 5 minutes make the sub pic up their knees a little and move them to a new spot. Careful this could result in screaming.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

5. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    Use a gag?
    add some "insulation" your room.

6. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    LOL! "Mommy, why are there egg cartons glued to the walls of your room?!"

The only thing that springs to mind is ball crushing. You don't have to hit them with a paddle to know about it, all your mistress need do is grab them and squeeze, then squeeze harder, etc.. You'll know about it, but if you can stay quiet no one else needs to.

7. Snufflepig

Snufflepig Junior Member

Local Time:
    You could purchase a Wartenberg pin wheel. We recently got one, and boy oh boy those little spikes certainly do their stuff!

8. madamsboy

Local Time:
    I was thinking more along the lines of carpeting the floors, blowing insulation into the walls between the studs, adding hanging carpets to the room as "decoration". It all helps reduce the noise.

9. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    E-stim attachments - take a look at their 'down below' attachments. You can also adapt them to a remote control. Silent but you'll feel it all right....

10. madamsboy

Local Time:
    remote control dog collar should work with bi-polar e-stim toys.
    We bought our remote dog collar for $35
    this one:
    [​IMG]
    yes we got lucky when we found it on flEabay.
    one of these days I will finish modding it so it is connected to the CB, but who nows when that will happen.

11. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    i have meant to ask if anyone has any experience of using these dog collars? i watched a video on you tube with some guy testing one on himself do they work? sorry for hijacking the thread slightly was curious:scared0016:

12. madamsboy

Local Time:
    I have used it in a modified form on the rear of my sack. anything above 3 hurt like a SOB.

13. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    Yep, I got what you meant. I was just making my usual lame attempt at a joke. It's a good idea, pretty pricy though compared to a good gag and some quiet tortures.

14. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    they do give off some shock and yes it is little stinging on the balls
    but i am not sure if it enough shock pain to casue you to stop doing what you are

15. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Take a look at

http://www.chastitymansion.com/foru...tpicturedate&order=desc&page=1&query=Modisgod

Modisgod is a member here.

Also Dollyanne's pix #6 in thread

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1325&highlight=modisgod

Here's one way dollyanne has seen to attach a remote shocker:

Also, more simply, try:

16. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Re: the dog collar.

I was at Ms Michelle's when both tiff and little pet had dog collars on their thighs... the shrieks of pain followed by very loud giggling of 3 Mistresses was anything BUT quiet!

I must go get me one of those... :happy0195:

17. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    ..... i'm think'in..... whenever Madam sets a deadline for completion! And now that you've posted this, I'm think'in that may come sooner than you may have thought!

18. RubberDuckDK

RubberDuckDK Mistress slave

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    I cant imagine why people would use those on dogs. Thats animal cruelty in my book, but Im sure it fits madamsboy perfectly :))

19. madamsboy

Local Time:
    sad thing about the Internet is that you can't see a persons intent that easily.
    smileys do help though!

20. madamsboy

Local Time:
    it's on it's way. So far I've taken that bulky plastic housing off, but now I need to find a more compact housing to fit it in that can sit down below unseen. the collar part is totally unused, the black tips are used as nuts to hold down the wires that I have secured to the posts and then to a 2 wire connector which then goes to a shower curtain ring that I have the other 2 stripped ends of the wire wrapped around and soldered (prevents loose strands from digging into the skin like a splinter).
    I still need to find out what size nut I need for the posts and then to cut them down as they are about 3/4" long and in my setup not needed to be that long.

We actually have dogs in the family. but there is NO chance in HELL of this collar ever going on one of them.
    We actually haven't used it in quite a while. but after reading here I'm sure Madam will get on my case about it again.

21. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks all for the reply's! I was out of the office for a bit and am now catching up.

Our walls are insulated (as are the floors and ceilings) but insulated does not equal soundproof!

Lots of good ideas! The dog shocker is one I have looked at before, but not in depth.

Again, thanks to everyone!

js

22. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    the dog shocker collar around the balls is good idea
    i know my wife tends to spank me when the kids are home well they are old enough to know about things
    the only thing that they hear is the paddle or bursh hitting my bare bottom but if the tv is on they dont hear anything

23. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    js11756, I'm not entirely clear on what you mean by the word "punishment". What I mean is, so many people seem to use the word punishment as all sorts of bdsm activity be it just playtime or something purposely intended to deter unwanted behavior.

Assuming you meant the word punishment by the latter, i found (the difficult way) that stress or punishment binds work very well in a family type environment. A previous Superior Female that i used to serve often bound me in very uncomfortable binds in her bedroom closet for usually and hour or two at a time. This worked perfectly for her becuse it took very little of her time so she didn't have to leave her kids unattended for long or have to exlain why both of us adults were locked away in mommy's bedroom for so long. Also, it helped that i had set up my desk in the bedroom away from the tv cosntantly on the Disney channel as much of my work requires time on the computer.

If she was ever especially upset with me, she would typically apply genital and nipple clips for my stays in the closet. Please take my word for it, this is a very effective means of behavior modification which is what punishment is all about.

She wouldn't always "sentence" me to an hour or two all at once but rather 10, 15 or 30 minutes at a time until there was an hour or more accumalted. Over the course of about 18 months i probably averaged about 4 hours a week. Sometimes, though seldom, it would be as little as 2 hours but may times as much as 10 hours or more. My punishments weren't limited to "closet time" but i do have to say it was the predominant punushment used.

Nothing made me cringe more than hearing "that one just cost you another xx minutes"!

i'm not trying to take anything away any of the other ideas discussed here on this thread. In fact i'm in the early stages of developping my own remote control training system. This just seems like the ultimate behavior modification tool wo/mankind could ever invent! Could anything be more perfect than something that requires such little effort to create so much pain.... anywhere in public? Just the mere press of a tiny button and WAMMO! It may take a sub to his knees in a public venue, but he can be trained to explain it to people as some sort of cramping.

Having said all this... i'm now pondering how much more difficult my stays in "the closet" would have been had such a remote control been available to my then Superior!

If you'd like to know more about some of the quick, yet incredibly uncomfortable binds i was placed in, just let me know.

24. madamsboy

Local Time:
    the dog collar does that pretty much in my design.
    using the IUT-300 does give a more attractive remote than the ADV-300 we have (300 being the remote's range)

25. LightningRat

LightningRat Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dreamlover 2000

Have any of you heard of this project yet?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice