Quiet punishments

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by js11756, Nov 30, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    heard of it, but it is taking a long time to get it done. The dog collar should be able to achieve the same net affect.

2. divyel

divyel Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    stand in corner with panties round your ankles

3. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    funny we have a similar issue we want to do things in the am but kids stop us so we wait till evening when they in bed and that is late so i get tiered and not so much fun.:butterfly:

4. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    6:36 AM

5. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    About those dog collars, does anyone know which ones work best for this? Like, are there some with different settings? If we purchase one, we would want to use it in public probably and wouldn't want it to necessarily drop me to the ground every time. Just wondering if others own some and how intense the pain is on the lower settings. Also, i've been looking at them and some seem like they are smaller and would be easier to wear under clothes beneath my nuts.

6. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    i feel the same i just watched jonathan ross using one on Gordon ramsays wrist on tv :anim_39:

7. madamsboy

Local Time:
    the ADV-300that we have is ok on the low settings, which are settable from the remote.
    The IUT-300 is much sleeker looking by comparison

ADV-300:
    [​IMG]
    IUT-300:
    [​IMG]

8. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    madamsboy and i have used one for a while and the lowest just sent out a pin but the others just kept on intensifing but all i have seen him do is crunch his eyes and raise one leg like is little pain never to the point to have him drop of pain:butterfly:

9. madamsboy

Local Time:
    I don't recall ever getting over 4. the leg lift was to get the electrode further away and lessen the pain.

10. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    My wife likes for me to wear nipple clamps while I workout. Never tried wearing in public might look funny to many.

11. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well the IUK 300 looks like a far more superior way of training the male that is available.

12. goddess liz

goddess liz Goddess Liz

Local Time:
    Hi, I joined today.

These punishments can be used when the kids are in bed so they wont notice...

Dog lead and collar chained to the bed. Make the sub lay on the floor on a 'dog bed' for the night. If he needs a drink in the night then the mistress/master can pee in a bowl for the sub to drink.

Under the mattress restraints:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2444

Tie him up then place a cock up his arse! With perhaps a gag and blindfold. Leave him there. (as long as noone will walk into bedroom of course).

Slide icecubes down his body, leave some over various areas, try putting some up his arse then blocking it from sliding out with a butt plug.

Play a game I made up: I call it Cold as ice;hot as wax:

Sub sits against something but at an angle so icecubes can slide down his naked chest/body. He holds a lit candle. The idea of the game is to slide an icecube down his body, he then has to tip candle wax and aim to hit the icecube as it slides down...if he misses of course, it gets him. Best out of three or whatever you decide! Practically impossible of course!

Spill something on the kitchen floor and make him lick it up.

Get him to use his toothbrush to scrub something, then clean his teeth with it.

(that will do, for now) ;-)

Goddess Liz

13. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    welcome goddess liz thank you for sharing the ideas with us . hope to hear more from you in the mansion :anim_37:

14. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    This weekend I will be at my Domme's and as a caning is not possible due to a sleepng child in the next room, she has told me she wants to try biting my bum! Mm... we'll see.

15. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Another extremely maddening punishment (behavior modification) deployed by the Mistress i once who had kidsinvloved just 3 items. Two nipple clamps and an egg/cooking timer. Once I was securely bound and well gagged she would place the nipple clamps on me for at least 30 minutes then leave to keep an eye on the kids. She would then return to me and remove the clamps and set the timer for a minute or two then place them back on me and set the timer for another 15 minutes or so only to return to remove them for a minute or two and put them back on! She contimued this cycle until she felt i had learned my lesson or the appropriate number of cycles i had been "sentenced" to. Whenever i screwed up or upset her i would hear either "that's another XX minutes" as mentioned in my earlier post or i may hear her say "you're up to X", meaning the number of nipple clamping cycles. I'm not sure which i hated hearing more.... those two phrases or the sound of that damn egg timer bell!

I can assure anyone that reads this, this type of punishment is a true method behavior modification! Once you've experienced it you don't want it repeated.... no matter how much a painslut one may be.

16. badboy

badboy Naughty boy into spanking & cum-control

San Francisco, California
    Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    Quiet punishment - figging

Hi:

Congratulations that your wife found employment - I hope she likes it.

Perhaps you might enjoy figging which involves using a piece of ginger root up the butt. You can google "figging" to find out more about it.

Some people have said that figging is not very intense but I have found it to be very intense if you use a knife to make lots of cuts into the ginger - so that the juices are released. Also if you zap it in the microwave for 5 to 10 seconds that will help to release the juice.

The only noise associated with figging is the begging of the bottom to have it removed! :)

17. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    ihave had figging done and it is torture
    the burning the stining in your ass and getting like spanking even wiht out the spanking if you tighten your ass cheeks it gets the juices from the fig more

18. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Sure enough my rump was on the menu. It was probably only a few light nips, yet for me it was wriggle away painful. The bites left no marks and the act made no noise. However, I would require a gag and binding to ensure this to be a quiet punishment it it were administered any harder than it was.

19. Mark121

Local Time:
    Does anyone have any experience with placing a drop of hot sauce, i.e. habanero sauce, in the pee hole? I don't *think* it would cause any lasting harm, but I bet it would hurt like hell for a few minutes!

20. sub4life

sub4life Member

Local Time:
    How about brulap underwear?Nice and scratchty

21. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No experience with hot sauces but have experienced Icy Hot! One thing i can say is... make sure you're well secured and gagged! I once had the slit of my peehole swiped with a Q-Tip full of the stuff. The peehole slit was the only place she applied it giving me no warning or indication of what she was up too. Being blindfolded I swore she was touching it with a red hot soldering iron! I was expecting to smell burning flesh next! She wiped it off with a wet rag right away but it still burned like mad for at least an hour and i could still feel it many hours later.

22. Mark121

Local Time:
    Staci:

Duly noted. Another possibility would be "figging" with a sliver of ginger root slid into the peehole. Hmmm. I have to go to the grocery store later today anyway .....

So, for anyone feeling adventurous, we have 1) habenero sauce, 2) Icy Hot, or 3) ginger root to be tried. I would not recommend a hot soldering iron, though!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice