questions about a non-ball trap device

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Staylocked, Oct 8, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Staylocked

Staylocked Active member

Business owner
    KC
    Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    Since my wife and I have decided to make chastity a lifestyle, I have been thinking more about getting a piercing and a non-ball trap style device. I am considering it for 2 reasons: #1 - if its slippery enough, you can get it out of a non-pierced device and I want to remove that possibility. #2 - I would enjoy a little more comfort at night than a ball trap device can guarantee.

My questions are:
    1 - With a non- ball trap device, it seems that you can still get a pretty good erection. Wouldn't you be able to stimulate or stroke the lower portion of you shaft and rub one out?
    2 - With activity, does the extra weight cause your penis to bounce and swing around more? I guess i envision it as the extra weight causing your flaccid cock to turn into a pendulum.

I would take any other advice as well. Thanks!

2. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    I’m in a bijou and before that a Lori tube. In my experience, such devices will satisfy your two reasons: secure and more comfortable at night.

I’m quite sure that I can slide out and back into most ball-trap devices so they are not secure. I have been able to defeat the tube devices in several ways:

1. Stroking my penis below the device. Solution: longer tube, less exposed skin
    2. Stroking the underside of my glans. Solution: bars that prevent me touching there.
    3. Stroking the sides of my penis between the open bars. Solution: more bars on the side.

Most of these were in the Lori, which started as a fairly open design. Over time, more bars were added, which made it more secure and a bit heavier. But, if I wore tight, supportive underwear, it was held snugly to my body and quite comfortable. In the end, it was quite secure.

Now, we mostly use the Bijou. I like it because it is light and has only small holes. The larger holes of the Lori let too much skin sag out which was both unaesthetic and a pinching risk. Bijou looks better and less pinchy. Also, it is easier to get on and off than the Lori.

Because the Bijou is light, with a modest sized vibrator I can get enough stimulation to climax. Solution: keep the vibrators locked up. Couldn’t do this with the Lori, which was too heavy to transmit enough vibration. Bit of a trade off.

A ball trap + PA would be more secure. I waver between wanting that and not wanting that.

On balance, the PA has worked out well. It make the device reasonably secure, much more than a ball-trap for me. The Bijou is quite comfortable so I have few practical reasons to be released. I can wear it for weeks or months. Usually about then, some life event comes up which diverts us from chastity for a while.

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    I adore my GlansArmor2 shaft only, piercing secured device from MaleChastityNow. It’s my wife’s favorite. I’m not allowed to fondle myself whether I’m in chastity or not. So I have some mental/emotional bonds that she values. It definitely helps. I got through a three month denial in mostly just the GlansArmor2 and sometimes my ball trap Contender.

1. yes. You could. I haven’t though. I’m not sure why. But I haven’t cheated the cage. She’s tried to get me over the edge in it, and it just hasn’t happened.

I did add an extra “T shaped” guard bars on the bottom which is my most sensitive spot.

With a proper fit, I find the GlansArmor2 shaft only device very effective, and reduces the need to be unlocked at all. If I were ever to go permanent, this is the one.

2. Yes. I like it. I feel a bit longer and hang nicely in my cage. It doesn’t drag down too much. Mine isn’t long enough to become an actual pendulum, or hurt in any way. A lighter cage won’t add too much weight.

I’ve been pierced for 5.5 years now. I recommend staying below about 68 grams or 2.4 ounces in weight. I had some BodyCircle weighted rings that were 68 grams and they were safe, but stretched the piercing. Which is what I wanted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice