question for the Mistresses here

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by chase8225, Jun 16, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. chase8225

chase8225 Member

Local Time:
    10:15 PM
    My wife & I are both switches and love it that way, recently a female friend of ours was visiting my wife and she noticed a set of leather cuffs & a paddle on the table, she's single was married once very friendly and open minded, she asked my wife whats that for and my wife said we like to play games and its sexually exiciting and we both switched roles. She asked more about it and said she would like to be a submissive, but had no idea what it would be like or be a sub to someone she trusted. When I came home from work she told me about her conversation with Michelle and asked my opinion, my suggestion was to have her come over and visit our play room, look around and ask any questions, I would join in if asked. My wife thought that was a good idea and she invited her over for coffee, since I was at work I was left out.
    Long story short she wants to have a session and try being a sub, her biggest worry is doing something she doesn't want to do, being forced to do something she doesn't want and she doesn't want sexual contact. After she left my wife called me asked what I thought, asked does she want a session with only my wife, with me or both of us.
    My question is how do we get her interested and moving foward? My suggestion is have the 3 of us sit down and discuss what interests her, her limits etc. My other question is how do we legally protect ourselfves from her saying we forced her to do something.

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Well legally I don't know. My guess is it depends on the jurisdiction where you live. There are 50 jurisdictions in the USA, and I've had no personal dealings with any of them.

But practically, why not start out with a limited scenario, and safeword, and take it from there.

3. chase8225

chase8225 Member

Local Time:
    My first thought was some kind of mutual contract, but I think that may turn her off to the whole idea. Good idea to use a safe word, the wife & I don't use it as we can read the other person. The other idea was to have her start off with my wife and soft play see how that works out then try other thinks.

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    The other thing you could do is have her watch you only first time.

5. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    Have you and your wife ever joined anyone into your house for play. I think I would be more worried about my relationship with my wife than the law. I have more than one friend that bringing in another person into their marriage ruined it. I'm not saying that it can't be done but ...

6. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    It might work better if you guys were not switches. On this case, it might be better if your Wife controls this situation. The friend apparently approached her and might feel more comfortable with her in charge.

I would be cautious about two things. First, you ask "how do we get her interested?" My advice is don't try. She expressed an interest and can decide how involved she wants to be. Second, if you are concerned about legal action, this seems like a big red flag. Trust is such an important factor here.

My husband and I have a third party involved. She is a young submissive woman who serves me. My husband thought he would be kind of the higher-ranking sub because he is my husband. Not true. I have left her in charge of him. he finds it very humiliating because she is ten years his junior. But this is part of his learning that all Women are superior.
    he asked me why she was in charge and I gave him a simple answer. "Because she has a vagina." Enough said.

Epiladdy likes this.
  7. chase8225

chase8225 Member

Local Time:
    We have decided to take this approuch, I'm staying out right now, my wife is going to have her stop by this week to discuss with her what she wants, then they plan to view a couple of DVD's showing different things have a question & answer thing going on while the movies play. They will chat about it but there will be no action just a feeler to see what her reaction will be to different stimui. I think this will be a good approuch, maybe we will recommend she visit a Mistress in NYC to get her started, not sure if she would go, just a thought.

8. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    As Mistress Brenda has told you, Trust is the key factor. If you or your wife are even contemplating about the possibility of her taking legal action, then you obviously do not know her well enough.

9. chase8225

chase8225 Member

Local Time:
    We do know her well enough, and I should have expressed it in a different way, more concerned what might happen if she slipped and fell while in bondage, don't know what I would tell my insurance company, "hello insurance agent, my friend fell while she was tied up and hit her head and needed a couple of stiches, is that covered?" Kind of thing.

10. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    x
    My advice would be along the lines of brendajjq. You must not do anything to encourage or entice her to join you. She must come of her own free will; she must want it.

You must assure her that her limits will be respected, and then respect them 100%. Give her a safe signal.

Establish a hierarchy. Make it a rule that you will always be submissive to her, unless she clearly indicates otherwise.

You say she doesn't want sexual contact. Does she mean with you only, or your wife too. I don't understand her interest if she does not want sexual contact unless she is purely looking for punishment, in which case be prepared for it to get intense. I suspect what she means is she doesn't want your cock in her pussy or her mouth, but what about a nice Magic Wand vibrator between her legs while your wife teases her lips, nipples, labia, bottom etc. Like the one I have between my legs right now. Yes, I'm masturbating almost every time I'm online at the Mansion, but I don't allow myself an orgasm until I've finished all my work.

Once you get her tied up you'll soon know how it's going to go. She's either going to panic, or surrender. In either case you have an inherent and moral duty to reassure her and take care of her. I for one hope everything works out for you. I think you could have a wonderful threesome. Each of you must always remember that you are now committed to two people, not one.

For an abridged account of the first time I was tied up by Mistress Dominique, see our thread:

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php/topic/7578-when-its-cruel-to-be-kind-the-continuing-saga-of-a-cuckolding-couple/page__st__20__gopid__73213#entry73213

x

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  11. chase8225

chase8225 Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Angelique you are correct she doesn't want contact by me, they are going to setup a meeting in the next couple of weeks just the two of them, I'll be at work so she will be much more comfortable with just my wife.

12. chase8225

chase8225 Member

Local Time:
    They finally got together on Saturday, both had a great time in the playroom. My wife showed her the playroom, she looked at all the toys we have gotten over the years, when she was asked what she might like, her choices were some leather cuffs, a blindfold, a leather paddle. Everything went smoothly and after a couple of hours, they sat down to talk about the session, she said the blindfold was one of her highlights while she was being spanked. She left and said she wants to get together soon.
    Wish I could hide a camera so I could watch later, but that won't happen.

13. chase8225

chase8225 Member

Local Time:
    As it turns out they are planning to get together the Saturday after Thanksgiving to explore some different things, don't know whats planeed yet but she has enough interest to try some more and she mentioned to my wife that she hasn't stopped thinking about there time together since they met.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice