Question - Cherry Keeper

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by 613CuckLock, Sep 4, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    Oh that's a good idea, may get my CK out again and give that a try. I "benched" it because of the smell

Headtrip likes this.
  2. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    I'd love to give you an affirmative. My Shapeways rep has said they're working on adding the MJF PA12 smooth material to the marketplace, but as it's been several months already, and none of the other items we've been working on have happened other than sending me samples of the material finish they're working on.

If you're going to try the super-glue trick, I'd love to see your results. I had some success with white parts, but never with any dyed parts. I was using a solution of acetone and cyanoacrylate, and any dyed parts came out splotchy and rough, where the white parts came out shiny and smooth. Maybe the dyed parts were sealed and a sanding would have made a difference, I don't know.

Other suggestions I have seen are floor polish - I have no first hand experience with that though, but it makes sense. I don't know if they post their skin-contact safety for floor polish though, so there's risk there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice