Queen's Keep review

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by cupdecha, Apr 7, 2013.

1. cupdecha

cupdecha New member

Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    Hello, just thought I would share my experience of Mature Metal's Queen's Keep device, which I recieved about three weeks ago.

I decided on this rather than the popular jailbird device simply becuase I thought it looked a bit better, with the flat band around the base of the cage. I could imagine, however, that my experience with the QK would translate pretty closely with the JB.

I spent a ling time deciding on sizing and I would hesitate that getting the size right is the biggest factor in your satisfaction of any chastity device. If it is of any guidance to you, I made sure that the diameter of the cage was exactly the same as my limp cock at its widest so that the cage would be a snug fit and that I measured my cock at various points in the day to see how small it can be when relaxed, and then I chose a cage length 1/4" shorter than that. This was because of all of the other reviewers saying that the cirved end of the device meant that there was usually a little bit of space at the end. I wanted mine to be snug all the time so I took the decision /risk to go shorter. To be honest, going short on length is not an issue because we all know how squishy and soft our flaccid cocks are so even if the cage is too short, the your cock will just compress into the available space. This isn't true of the diameter, as the girth has no where to go, so focus your measuring on that to make sure it is accurate.

For the base ring, I used the same tried and tested dimensions from my old CB6000 device so I knew it would fit. If you haven't worn a CB before, I'd strongly suggest getting the sizing rings to check the base ring size is right. I tried a couple of different sizes on my old CB6k for several weeks and even then found that the size I thought was right could slip off my balls in certain circumstances - and that was after a few days continuous wearing! So patience is key to choosing a size tight enough not to drop off, but not so tight it hurts.

So, given that you are as happy with your sizing as I turned out to be - it fits really snug - how does it feel? Well, it is really comfortable. The cb6k used a plastic base ring which was square in cross section and quite wide. The QK ring is a round bar, probably less than half the diameter of the plastic one I was used too, so this reduced the amount of skin tucked away behind the ring and reduced the friction. Also, stainless steel appears to be less 'sticky' on the skin anyway than the plastic.

In the cage, because my cock is so snug, it doesn't grt much chance to move around, so I'm essentially held in place. So, I am always aware of the cage around my cock but it has never been uncomfortable or painful, during the normal course of a day.

As for sleeping, all is well too, unless you get an erection during your sleep, which I sometimes do. That wakes you up and keeps you awake until you can think of something to cool yourself down again! The pressure of your cock trying to expand into a space that it isn't there is pretty intense. The main discomfort for me tho is the burning pain at the back of my scrotum behind the balls as my cock tries to push the device outwards and the base ring slowly tries to pull my balls off in the process!

This pain doesn't last long normally because you can calm yourself down and the pressure subsides pretty quickly. This isn't the case if your partner decides to tease you for a prolonged period though, and I've foud that the pain behind the base ring does continue to get more intense over time.

I also bought the three sizes of blunt anti pullout pins. Fitting was easy and the smallest one is barely noticeable, even with your cock trying to be hard. The longest one tho again is not really noticeable in flaccid states as your cock will yield to its protrusion. But this one really does hurt if your get a hard on because that pressure builds fast.

With regard to getting it off with a key, it has been said elsewhere that it could be possible yo get your cock out of the cage, probably even with the pins in place, but I personally think that there is no way of getting the device off your balls - not without squeezing through the gap between the ring and the cage, which I would certainly not have the balls to do. Furthermore, I think it would be very hard to get your cock back into it if you did pull out, and so I've setup some strict and harsh punishments from my keyholding girlfriend if she suspects or discovers that I've been out of it. Thats the best deterrent for me.

Regarding discretion, it is significantly better at being unnoticeable under jeans than the cb6k was. That one always had a slight bulge, but this has nothing at all. I can even wear tight fitting trousers and no bulge. This may be different for others depending on the length you get. Mine is 2.5 inch.

Others have commended MM for their service and I also have no complaints. The device arrived a little earlier than they initially said and the quality is perfect.

I have a picture of my new cage, amongst other things, on my tumblr page: perpetual tease.

Hope this review helps and good luck in your quest for chastity!

Mistressesboy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice