Queen is getting on board

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by little minion, Oct 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. little minion

little minion Little minion

Manager
    Uk
    Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    So my Queen is slowly getting on board with the the FLR experience we are currently doing locktober and my Queen is determined to see it through and she has heard about nocumvenber so let’s see what happens with that. In the beginning she found it difficult to come to terms with the roll and I would be pushy. Quickly I found from reading on CM I was wrong in doing so. All the advice I received I put into action left my Queen adapt in her own way and so far have found it better. I read lots of kinks on here and think I wish that was happening to me but I know her boundaries and I am grateful for what I receive. House work is now a law in our house that it’s my job and to be honest I now enjoy doing them but it made me realise not helping in the past was bad on my part and I feel a disgrace. My queen when we first started when I mentioned I get down on my knees and kiss her feet she replied no chance that will happen. Now I am made to do it. By doin LG this it has made me feel so much more submissive towards her and hopefully making her feel more powerful. @Mistress Minion i would like to thank you for being my Queen and also accepting what I have asked of you our love just keeps growing

1mlockedup and locked_top like this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    Congratulations on nice progress. It does pay to do as the KH wishes and not as you desire. I can imagine more control by her and more displays of that control as she settles into what is natural for her.

3. WWD

WWD Member

Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    That is the advice I have received as well. Serve, serve, serve and let her grow in to it. I also, being very new at allowing my wife to lead have seen small, subtle changes since 22 September when we started on this journey.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on your progress! And good luck on your journey.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Sorry double post!

6. little minion

little minion Little minion

Manager
    Uk
    Local Time:
    October is coming to an end and my Queen has so far has stuck to her task of no orgasm during the month. This has been my longest time locked and denied I love the fact over time I become more submissive towards her. Unfortunately my queen has been unwell the past few weeks and I feel so sorry for her I only wish I could make her feel better again. I do the best I can to relax her plenty of massages and plenty of foot rubs which she enjoys I also enjoy providing them. This lifestyle is the best for me it makes me feel the person I feel comfortable as it’s strange as I want to be submissive and sissy like but it also makes me feel more of a man in the way I have adapted. With October coming to an end my queen I see as weak and gives on too easily and will allow me an orgasm soon as November arrives so I can’t see nocumvember happening in our FLR. But I must admit I am loving the way @Mistress Minion is adapting to the experience so thank you my queen

Abstraction likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice