qiui remote

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Sans_, May 13, 2023.

1. Sans_

Sans_ Member

Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    Hi, have anyone tried qiui cage or similar one? Witch is your opinion on this kind of article?

Subway drfter likes this.
  2. Deleted member 103212

Ive tried both the first model and second. They’re a neat idea but definitely not for long term use. I use a stainless cage and the emergency key stays in the QIUI keypod. We have “hardcore” mode activated so I cannot get the key unless she allows it to be opened.

3. djbakkertje

djbakkertje Member

Local Time:
    or if you drop the keypod

4. Deleted member 103212

It’s tethered inside my backpack. It’s not subject to dropping.

5. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    or if you drop your bag ;D

this reminds me, has anyone seen one of those plastic reinforced bluetooth keyholder dome things? IIRC they aren't been made anymore, but they were built crazy strong enough to have a truck drive over them and to some degree, resist pellet guns and hammer blows.

6. Subway drfter

Subway drfter New member

Tech
    Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    So far I love it- the concept is awesome but the app is horrible and full of bugs. I think I have found every one and have had to figure it out on my own. There is no support for the app that I have found and the responses they give leave you wanting for more answers…. So far my DOM seems to know her way around the app and she is pretty fun with it. Issues aside I have had a lot of fun

M@rcellus likes this.
  7. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    I used bohlth the first and the second verions of QIUI. It works.It fits me pretty well. I can wear this cage for quite a long period, say more than a week. The real limitaton is these devices are not water tight. So, you can't swim. I have spoiled two QIUI cages by swimming in them. I had to destroy two devices after they stopped to work. I am wearing the third device now. Probably temporary as tomorrow I have a flight and hopefully my wife will cange QIUI for another, plastic one.
    What else is bad about QIUI is that APP does not allow a KH to monitor the wearer position. Also, my wife can't properly connect to the device remotely via my phone.
    So, the APP full of bugs.
    But anyhow, there is no alternative. I have fun wearing it. My wife can punish me be electrical shock, if she is nearby to connect directly.
    Funny thing. One day they might be able to produce a device which works properly.

8. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    We use the keypod as we need to spend most of our time apart. I agree with the above that it could be much better and user friendly. It does work for us now and I have to say has transformed our chastity lifestyle into something sufficently secure for me to really buy into the acceptance of Her being in control and i've stayed orgasm free for a record time with no end in sight. Of course our mantra is that this also takes a bit of teamwork and compliance on my part, it's not prison break we're doing. Not pressed hardcore mode yet but never had to unbind master either after a few months of use. Orgasm free for months too. The keypod is relatively cheap and worth a go IMO.

9. MickeyCH

MickeyCH New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I bought a CagInk two months ago wearing it since then as often as possible. As reported above, the app has a couple of bugs (connections get lost, timers do not work), the device itself is not IPX7, and once also the server was not reachable anymore. So far, my device as well as the server recovered each time but who knows. Apparently, my balls are squeezable enough to allow for an emergency escape even at the tighest lock position. Provided there's no erection :cool:

To overcome the connection problems between my lady's phone and the cage, we installed an AirDroid remote control connection at some small annual cost (3$ per month). By this, my lady has remote access to my sub app. That does not circumvent all connection problems but some of them. And while playing, the connection is far more stable than if my lady used the QIUI app. To allow her locking my app while at the same time me allowing to still use my everyday phone, we bought a dedicated, cheap phone which we use for the chastity play only and of which she sets the PIN. So, I have no control over that dedicated phone unless the opens it or tells me the PIN. This setting also allows her to play with me while we're out to kinky dinners or concerts etc.

One way of emergency escape, the sometimes painful one, is described above. The more convenient way of emergency escape is for the sub to install the QIUI app on a second phone (... my everyday phone for instance ...), log in to the QIUI server from there, and by this move the control away from the dedicated phone to that second one. That's how the QIUI app and the server currently are working: Transfering the control to the phone the latest login came from. The hardcore mode in that setting would be to register the cage with a mobile phone number not accessible to me. Even though there's trust between us, we currently don't use that setting.

All that said ... What finally sucks with that device is the inexistent waterproof-ness. Even normal cleaning sometimes pours water into the device bringing it down for hours. Right now, I'm again waiting for the device to recover. Additionally, and independent from the waterproof issue, I'm not sure how stable the battery is.

For all those reasons, I recently ordered the QIUI keylock device, as others mentioned it above. No electrical shocking anymore (which I'm pretty sad and frustrated of because I find it a nice way of staying in touch), but maybe a consistently stable way to chastity

Cheers & Have a nice weekend

cagedfellow likes this.
  10. djbakkertje

djbakkertje Member

Local Time:
    The keypod is not a much better sollution as it can be opened by the sub without the domme knowing.
    Also on the Cageink cage there is a little black rubber square on the right side, if you remove that and insert a small screwdriver you can release the ring and can take it off without hurting your balls in case of an emergency.

11. MickeyCH

MickeyCH New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks @djbakkertje.

My news are as follows:
    • At some point, the Cagink didn't work anymore. It appeared like either charging or the battery broke completely
    • I addressed that issue to lockink.net support. The email is jessie@lockink.net. And... Woooow... They did not only reply and took my issue seriously, but they replaced my device without any negotiation :love::love::love:All I needed to provide was a video showing the malfunctioning device
    • Additionally, they suggested me to buy the Nautilus product which suited much better for the opera visit I planned together with my lady. They offered that at around 30% discount and sent it by express delivery to make it arrive in time for the opera visit. And yes, it definitely suits better if you and your lady are at the same place
    • Finally, they wanted to know whether everything arrived safely. Which I understand as them wanting to know whether the customer is satisfied
    Impressive. I didn't expect such a service from far away in China. They wish to have satisfied customers. Apparently it was a good idea to buy the product right at the producer and take a 10 days delivery time.

Of course, with the experience in mind mentioned above, I'll be more careful in using the Cagink. And buying the Nautilus in addition to the Cagink definitely was the right decision. Both together provide a nice flexibility to always stay in contact with your lady :):)

12. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    I bought one of these. My gripe. Hard core mode can only be activated after a month. Plus it took like two weeks on a slow boat from China to get here. So I have the damn thing, but can't use it. Have to wait. Plus, it comes with no instructions, the screens are in chinese although mostly self explanatory. No online community to ask questions to.

Because of that month wait for hard core mode, my wife said, just give her both the pod and the other key. So she has both keys. Meaning, at the end of the day, I didn't need to purchase the pod. Maybe if my wife was on the other side of the ocean, having remote would be good. But for daily shit like going to work, no point. I wouldn't really recommend it.

13. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    Mmm... the sub unlocking the box in "softcore mode" involves disconnecting the keyholder in a way that he can't singly hide or reverse. For that reason I did it for legit reasons for the first and only time in 6 months and we've sorted a workaround with no break in orgasm denial. If I did it "just because" it would be a pretty serious offence to my mistress. I don't really think softcore mode makes the keybox useless unless the sub is telling his kh upfront that he intends to try and cheat the device as soon as she turns her back and couldn't care less about her feelings when he succeeds and she inevitably finds out.

14. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    Here's where instructions would be helpful. I found that after setting it up, either me or my KH could unlock it. I tried to figure out how to disbable my ability to unlock it and from random descriptions I found on the web, it indicated hard core mode. So I guess my question to you then, is, how do I disable me as the cage owner from being able to open it? I figured I just needed to wait a month, which seemed incredibly stupid to me.

15. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    Ah I see. Yes it is confusing, got the better of me tonight trying to rebind to kh. I would have to look at her kh set up to be sure but think it's toys > keypod > settings > transfer authority. It should be set to her account authority by default. This will grey out your unlock button. She can set it to your account authority and the unlock button will be active for you to press. When you lock up she has to remember to switch authority back to her or you let her know by video you're locked then she does it after seeing cage and box getting locked. There's timers, etc. But as long as she does it late at night I usually get the option for work in the morning... unless she accidentally crashes out on the couch watching a film. I was able to unbind her, effectively over-ride the greyed out lock option and kick her from my my account which then becomes master. The unbind option is disabled in hardcore. It's a lot of fun and allows us to do distance chastity her still involved and in control.

16. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    So... softcore mode is tamper evident in the same way as the box is tamper evident but not indestructible. Unbinding would quickly be evident and the kh would need to interact through request/ accept procedures to reverse the action. Probably why hardcore mode is a bad idea until at least a month of you both getting used to the quirks and common mistakes of transferring authority to unlock.

17. djbakkertje

djbakkertje Member

Local Time:
    there is a forum and a discord for quiu users, just don't ask me what they are as i deleted the links because i don't use the cageink anymore

18. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    Actually to wait for a month for hardcore mode is nonsense. I have the third Cellmate chastity cage as first two were destroyed by water intrusion. With every next device me and my wife must wait for a month to activate hardcore mode! Even though everything remains the same - me as a wearer, my wife as a Keyholder.
    It would have been so easy to activate in APP the hardcore mode immediately for any new device, bought by already existing couple in hardcore mode.
    My wife likes to punish me by electrical shock. She lucks the possibility to punish me remotely on her whim without letting me know! The device as well as app "sleep" and a keyholder can't shock a wearer without warning. A wearer has to turn on the cage as well as the app prior to punishment.
    Also, it would be so nice for our couple to give to keyholder the right to see, where the wearer is on the map, but alas, such function does not exist.
    Yep, there are a lot of things to improve, but... there is no competition! The product is unique. I have just ordered Nautilus and will write a report, once it was used.

19. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    I'm wondering about putting a tracker on my location so I don't have that grace time between arriving at hotel and sending lock up evidence. Is it too much invasion of privacy or should I just accept complete control including where I am? I'm already fairly strictly controlled.

20. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    Me and my keyholder both would love to allow my position to be known to keyholder all the time. Unfortunately, there is no such cage on the market yet.

M@rcellus likes this.
  21. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    There are android apps that will reveal where you are to someone you allow. (Life360). I bet there's an ios one too. Would this work?

22. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    That is so sweet. I think every female should have at least one sub male who has completely given up his sexuality to her. It's not about breaking free of chastity it's about compliance.

23. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    No, that will not work for me. I like to be controlled when caged. Other Apps is absolutely not related to the cage. I want my position to be under control of my KH only when my cock is also under her control. Thus, I'd love QIUI to update the App.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice