Qiui cellmate 2 long distance use

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Owenpdksl, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Owenpdksl

Owenpdksl New member

Local Time:
    10:03 PM
    Hi there,

Been in chastity for more than a year now with different devices including Vice, Chinese and various shock.
    Thought I would give the Cellmate a go as the idea of a keyholder being miles away quite appealed.
    My first Cellmate seamed to have the constant shock problem and burnt the end of my little fella so I got a replacement and am in it now.
    The problem I have is the long distance option. In the same room my keyholder can shock or unlock etc obviously with Bluetooth but when I’m away from home even if I have it flashing blue and my app running she can’t seam to connect

am I doing something wrong? She’s all setup correctly as a friend and both phones are bound to the device hence the fact she can use in the same room.

any help?

2. austin.switch

austin.switch Member

Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    I believe you, the wearer, need to be connected to the internet on wifi for "live control" to work. Not data.

Yes i know it doesnt make sense.

3. Deleted member 117418

Hi there,

you should send her the authority first. From the main menu with the clock then to the 4 white dots and then transfer authority.
    So you will be the wearer and she is the owner of the device. She can then set the clock, deny the opening and shock you.
    Both cell phones have to be connected to the Internet. Then it should work.

Hope you enjoy (or not?)!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice