Pussyfree (Quarantined cock social distancing from women) (Modern Day Cinders Book 22)

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by MH Macdonald, Dec 30, 2022.

1. MH Macdonald

MH Macdonald My kink: slow, slippery, unfinished hand-jobs...

part time author
    London area
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:15 PM
    Poor foofoo, the 'modern day cinders', he's Never been kissed, Never been blown, Never been laid, and Never will be... as far as Nikki and her close friends are concerned.

Pussyfree (Quarantined cock social distancing from women)
    this is the one... where Nikki, Verity, Tyler and Amy discuss foofoo's chances of getting any, while he gets on with the housework...
    pussyfree cover.jpg

Out Now - available via free Kindle App for iOS & Android devices on Amazon @ http://amazon.com/author/mhmacdonald
    How to sum up my 'Modern-Day-Cinders' femdom & chastity eBook erotica series… let's just say Cinderella had it far easier… and as for foofoo, the ‘hero’ of my tales, let’s say he has found his 'happy ever after'... Basically they are Female Led tales of chastity, lots of sph, teasing, frustration, CP, CFnm & domestic menial service, with no sign of a Fairy Godmother in sight to rescue the poor boy from his endless list of chores, trials & tribulations...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice