PUNISHMENTS

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SammyCottonwood, Oct 6, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. SammyCottonwood

SammyCottonwood New member

Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    I get blindfolded, mouth duct tapped shut, and tied to the bed and get whipped on both front and back sides of my body. During my punishments she tells me she loves me and that this must be done to make me a submissive bitch husband. She does this until I break down and start to cry, usually 30-45 minutes. After she is done she leaves the house. She is usually gone for a couple hours or so. When she gets home she kisses me and then unties me. This has happened 6 times in the past 6 weeks, Saturday or Sunday morning.

The first time she came home, she ripped the tape off, and I yelled out "Where have you been?" She placed the tape back on my mouth, and told me that she no longer has to tell me where she been. She then grabbed the whip and put me through what felt like an hour of whipping hell! She asked me if I understand...Crying I nodded yes. Then she took the blindfold and tape off, she was smiling and she gave me a big long kiss.

I love her so much for her commitment to make me her bitch husband.

What punishments do you get?

Slave@heart likes this.
  2. MissMira

MissMira Active member

Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    Just need to say. Never ever leave a person tied up. Know that this is not your question but play safe that the firt rule!

3. SammyCottonwood

SammyCottonwood New member

Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    I'm able to get out in case of an emergency.

4. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    Sorry to sound like the "safety police" however if you pass out etc then there's no one there to help you out no matter if you can escape in an emergency or not.

5. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    SammyCottonwood please play careful. Myself and Mistress Deborah have been accused before of not playing safe but Mistress will never leave if she feels I could be in any sort of danger.

My last punishment was Saturday. I was first put in the stocks at the end of the bondage bed and whipped until Midtress decided to release me. I then had a posture collar placed around my neck and cuffs around my wrists. Mistress then placed my balls in the humbler and my ball dak was stretched between my legs. A pink gag in my mouth and finally my neck and hands chained up. Mistress then fucked me with the largest strap on until she had enough got me to roll over and then rode her chock with no organms allowed for me ( the humbler was still on but at the front). I am a bad slave and am trying to fix my ways.
    Regards
    slave phil

6. Slave@heart

Slave@heart Active member

Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    Sounds very exciting, although having your airway closed by duct tape and then left for hours is not a very smart thing to do. There is a lady currently serving a prison sentence for doing the exact same thing. Her husband suffocated to death. The jury didn't care anything about their sex games or whether or not he was a willing participant, they were only concerned with the fact that she was negligent. The story is available on google.

What I find most attracting about your story is the way you describe your wife's ability to be both verbally and physically stern. I love it when my wife talks me in a stern tone of voice. I'm not too crazy about being spanked however I often find myself fantasizing about it anyway. I truly enjoy the feelings I experience after being whipped. I feel much more deeply connected with my wife and my submission to her goes through the roof. The harder the whipping the deeper the connection...

manintyres likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice