Proper introductions.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BabydollTara, May 6, 2013.

1. BabydollTara

BabydollTara New member

Sissy slave
    NJ USA
    Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    Hi All, I'm tara! Just a young TG who has been locked in chastity since Sept 2012 by my Amazing and Wonderful Goddess. I wear a Holytrainer and LOVE it! Goddess and I have been together for nearly 3 years and She is becoming more and more interested in the D/s lifestyle.
    She has blatantly told me that I do not satisfy her sexually, and always prefers that i service Her orally or with my fingers. When we used to have 'normal' sex I could rarely give her an orgasm (my sissystick is barely 5 inches).
    I have been trying to put the idea into Her head that She NEEDS a real Man to satisfy Her, however she worries that I will try to pursue other partners (as if I could satisfy a Woman lol!)
    How can I convince Her to actively pursue well endowed lovers while reassuring Her that I will forever be faithful?

2. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    if it is not something she wants LEAVE IT ALONE.its not your decision

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:24 PM
    Nothing but trust and communication will help you and She make that decision.

Try not to "convince" her she needs anything.

I resisted finding a man to satisfy my needs for years... We had one encounter with a play partner which was fun in the early days, but I only found my 21 year old fucktoy/lover in the last 12 months.

Cuckslut and I entered into chastity approx 5-6 years ago... it's not something that happens quickly in all cases. ;)

Good luck and be patient.

4. BabydollTara

BabydollTara New member

Sissy slave
    NJ USA
    Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    You both are absolutely correct, it is most certainly NOT my decision, lol.
    I know that I can in no way try to 'force' her to do something. Honestly, I just feel as though it is something that would make her happy. She has not been penetrated by a man for a long time, and I'm sure at some point she will get curious.
    Her favorite types of men are the especially tall, beefy kind with lots of tattoos, just think of the television chef Chuck Hughes. I'm skinny and weak, and impotent. Anyway, I will make sure to keep everyone updated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice