Prolonged tease and denial/cage testicle pain

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Blue Eyes, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes Member

Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    Hello everyone !

I'm relatively new when it comes to chastity cages (I've stalked and dreamed for most of the time) but recently I've been lucky enough to find a person that's into it as much as I am. Anyways, I've purchased a CBX MiniMe as my first cage to try out, and after some days of fiddling around with it, keeping it on for short periods of time, trying to sleep with it etc etc, I've found a setup that seemed ''perfect'' for me. My keyholder has kept me denied and regularly teased for roughly 21 days now, out of which I've stayed permanently locked for 7 days straight (baby steps). Eventually, I was forced to take it off for cleaning and to deal with the red skin and chafing (was lazy to lube up). After she unlocked it, for the next few days she teased me and edged me daily, to the point where I felt I'll go insane and have an orgasm from her just looking at it....

Now I have this issue, that I randomly feel this weird feeling in my balls, and as much as I badly want to, I don't feel there is any way to put on my cage even with bigger rings, because the part (left and right side of the penis part) feels uncomfortable and borderline hurts when pressured / touched by the ring. I've googled it plenty of times and the end result is always " Blue Balls ", but the issue is all the articles say those subside after a few hours, meanwhile I've been having it for a couple of days now. Anyone has/had similar experiences?

Sorry for the long post.

TLDR
    - Denied and teased for 21 days, permanently locked for 7 (out of 21)
    - Balls ache, feel weird and the upper part of them (part thats immediately on the left and right side of the penis) hurts when attempting to put on the ring, making locking up impossible
    - Google says it's pressure buildup a.k.a "blue balls", but I feel it's been like this for too long (supposedly blue balls last for a few hours, not days...)
    - Looking for any answers and recommendations

Thank you for reading, xoxo <3

2. stallionBoi

stallionBoi Teased Member

Explorer
    Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    Wondering if you explored tease and denial before getting into chastity play? Just so you'd know what "blue balls" felt like, to rule out it being an issue with the cage.

I've been teased and denied for extended periods of time - Both before and after starting chastity. Personally, my balls typically have a mild, dull ache as a result of perpetual teasing...

But for a really bad case of "blue balls", have found that soaking in a warm bath offered some relief. Presumably, the heat helps get the circulation going.

3. Jamie Locked

Jamie Locked Active member

computer geek
    Indiana
    Local Time:
    Yes, was just one side though and felt like someone had that testicle in a vice, though the pain was actually more between the testicle and my body when I was trying to figure out WTH was going on. Anyway, easy way to find out, cum, or ask you KH to make you cum (may as well have her make you cum until you beg to stop, may as well experience the other extreme). Pain in my case at least was immediately relieved after orgasm.

No chastity was involved in any of the four times this has happened. Hasn't happened for a few years now, not sure what changed.

4. Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes Member

Local Time:
    I've explored it by myself before, but as you can expect, it was never this intense or ''long term''. I'll most likely try out the warm bath idea, otherwise if that doesn't work, I'll just need to wait for her to finally grant me a release to know for sure what might be the reason of my ''issue''. Thank you ~!!

5. Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes Member

Local Time:
    I guess we will find out in a few days, I assume she's going to give me a release on the 31 day mark. I'd love to experience ''the other side'' too hahaha, but with my luck and how she is, I'll most likely get a ruined orgasm and a pat on the back :p.

Thank you for the valuable feedback tho, cheers ~!!

6. Jamie Locked

Jamie Locked Active member

computer geek
    Indiana
    Local Time:
    Well a ruined orgasm will relieve the pain/pressure as well, or at least did for me once. Good luck, get an ice pack.

7. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Good luck hope you get a release

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    Sounds like blue balls to me to, probably just your body getting accustomed to being in a device to. I doubt you have done your self any damage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice