Progress towards long term lock up

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Fifemalemaid, May 15, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Fifemalemaid

Fifemalemaid Member

Local Time:
    7:41 PM
    I have owned my CB3000 for some time, but every time I have used it the pain build up has been very quick. Not pain from orgasm denial, pain from pressure on my skin from the components. The ring, and I use the largest, seems to drag my skin and burn it. Whilst initially it can have a slightly arousing effect and is a constant reminder of being locked up, it soon becomes so painful that I cannot do normal things without having to move awkwardly and painfully.

I live with a wife who has no interest in sex, with me anyway or anyone else to my knowledge, but does not like me playing. Therefore the CB has to be unobtrusive. we often do not go to bed at the same time and use different bathrooms, so I can conceal the cage otherwise.

A friend on the forum, who is locked up more successfully with an online Mistress, has been to my house and inspected the problem. From that inspection and subsequent discussions, I have fitted longer side pins. I am now using the largest ring, longest locking pin with two spacers and custom made side pins. I have used the technique my friend showed me using a pop-sock to ensure my cock is well into the cage and have also kept the foreskin back from emerging through the end of the cage (whereas before it came through and caught on clothing).

So, I have made a lot more space between the ring and the cage, got more of my cock out of the way and am not wearing trousers to give my tackle as much space as it needs. No nips, no cuts and the only thing I am feeling at all is the pressure the ring is making on my skin.

I love the feel of the whole thing over all. I love the idea that my cock which has always been important to me is locked away. I love the idea that I can lock myself in, leaving the key in the bedroom and come upstairs to the living room away from the easy release option. However, my genitals feel that they are on fire, like the have been rubbed with a fresh cut chilli (and I have had that done before) and I know I could not function at work or around the house with my wife present feeling the way I do now.

So here is the rub, and pardon the pun, how do I stop the ring from making my skin feel like it is burning, or has had some embrocation rubbed into it?

I would love to here what other people have done, and I am open to any suggestions.

This is how it all looks after 20 minutes.

Attached Files:

2. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    It looks like the 3000 could be a little to tight for you, but I use neosporin to help keep the chaffing burn down. Or when I switched to the mature metal cage, I got a much better fit.

3. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    2:41 PM
    Bloody hell people!
    131 views and nothing to say? LOL

OK so I guess I will share, I have been there with the ill fitting rings,paim, burning and adjusting.
    Now I am fairly large and I thought that I had made a mistake with the CB range.

Eventually I was able to make things work by putting bandaids in strategic places I can say this, the basic concept is genius, but the idea of one size fits CB all is disapointing.
    I have found out however that the average to small size male has little issues with CB tube size.

I have previously never measured my appendage by length or girth nor have I ever given thought to my size or anyone else's for that matter.
    Except for the shock of seeing my buddies micro penis in the showers of the gym where we played squash.
    I really felt sorry for him and immediately understood why he was 50 years old and never married and had never been known to have a girlfriend. He had a fiance once while in college, but he said she broke up with him but never told me why.
    He devotes his life to his garden and his hobbies which only include women in a very platonic way.
    He will never even broach the subject of romantic interest. Sad but nothing I can do.

Only since researching chastity equipment have I been compelled to investigate other mens junk

To all the men on this site that are extra small, I say hats off to you for finding a way to deal with it as best you can.

Anyway enough of my rambling...Fifemalemaid, the burning has been releived for me by skin lotion or a lubricant .
    The other option is baby powder or talcum.
    The most important is to make sure you have the right size ring I had used the wrong ring once (too small) and I can't tell you how seriously important it was for me to get it OFF QUICKLY!!!
    You say you use the largest ring?? Hmmm puzzle.
    Anyway You should get lots of other advice here. Maybe something custom?

Cheers and good luck.

subklik

4. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    If it is a CB3000 with the hinged ring, lose the hinged ring. If the burning is on the underside of the scrotum that is a most likely source. You can order a CB2000 ring that is solid and use it with the 3000 tube. The solid ring by theory is more comfortable and I found that to be true prior to splitting the cage one night, Split the 6k cage too and moved on to a different brand but my past experience with the 3k and 6k was that the 2k rings felt better.

Last, yes, band aids, lube and moleskin will help a lot.. Also make sure You are fully in the tube as best possible.

Sic

5. Fifemalemaid

Fifemalemaid Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all this. I shall try the band aids.

I have already tried body lotion, moisturizer and baby oil, but not talc.

I haven't tried the CB2000 ring, I shall order one up and see how I get on.

As for getting myself fully in the tube, that was also an impossibility until recently. There was too much flexible skin to push into the tube,especially when trying to hold it in place, lining up pins and avoiding those painful little nips. A friend on Chastity Mountain visited and showed me a trick with a pop-sock. Brilliant. I can now get fully into the tube, and with my head at the end and less skin sticking through, and it feels amazing.

I don't mind more advice, so keep it coming please.

And if anyone local wants to take my personal pain out of the consideration........get in touch.

6. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Gee, why didn't anyone think to mention that?
    I have been using a foot cut from my old pantyhose for a long while now.
    Shame on me for not sharing.:)

subklik

7. StarvinMarvin

StarvinMarvin New member

Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    Sorry to bring this up - seems to be an old post - What exactly do you do with the foot from the pantyhose? I know the trick of getting into the cage with the foot but I thought from this post you were talking about using the foot on the scrotum as an alternative to plasters (bandaids)

Im not sure if I have the right end of the stick but that sounds like a great idea... - if it doesnt rub too much I can see that working :)

SM

8. Nickalollyoff

Nickalollyoff Junior Member

Local Time:
    I still haven't worked out how to get rid of the rubbing without using so big a ring that there's little to no security in the first place. I'd definitely like to know more about the pantyhose option.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice