Progress by the millimeter

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by HusbandX, Oct 10, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    My wife and I have had talks about female-led relations, dominance, power exchanges, chastity, and other things, for several years now. Perhaps seven or eight years. She's expressed mild interest, no interest, resistance, indifference. She occasionally administers a whipping, assigns punishments when I'm on the road, jokes and laughs about it, but has long maintained that she doesn't want a husband whom she has to direct or control, and she's quite right to express her position. It would be disingenuous for me to try to change her mind, if my desire is to learn her wishes and follow them.

A day ago, I felt some progress was made. She agreed that when I make it home next (another month or so), she would take a vow of obedience. We've toyed with trial week, or this agreement or that, but a day ago she decided that this intrigues her. A vow of obedience for life, without exception, without limits. No sunset, no escape clauses. The vow is for life. Should she find someone else, it does not alter the promise. She retains a husband who will defend her with his life, offer his shoulder for her to cry upon, unlimited listening time, and she gets the final word.

One could say it's a fantasy come true, but also the realization that this is about carefully focusing on what she wants.

We decided that it needn't wait until I get home, so we make our vow long distance. I promised, she accepted. We'll repeat in person, in a month or so.

It may result in a lot of chastity or none, but the essential element is that what I want isn't the question. It's about what she wants, and doing it. One might think that subjugating one's desires to one's wife would be emasculating or diminishing, but instead it's liberating and makes me feel more of a husband and a man than ever. As a husband, it's always been my belief that my purpose it to support and serve my wife; with this formal recognition, it's clarified, enhanced. I feel good about it, and that the choice is made, regardless of where it may lead.

homebody likes this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    8:20 PM
    Sounds like more of a substantial change than a slight millimeter adjustment. good luck and enjoy,

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    I agree! Enjoy your journey!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice