problems with cage catching excess scrotom skin

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Naughtyboy7791, Feb 27, 2022.

1. Naughtyboy7791

Naughtyboy7791 New member

Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    Hi all, looking for some advise as an uncut and rower i am finding difficulties finding the best cage and have tried many different varieties.

i have tried a short small cage which i found great until walking to and form work i found it start to poke through the urination holes and chaffing.

i have then moved to both a plastic and now a metal version of a holy trainer (master series) the problem i am now finding is that my excess skin from my balls and around my scrotom seems to ride back around the ring and starts to catch and get caught at times by the main part of the connecting ring and chastity head when pushed to locked i am careful when locking the cage yet my skin still rides back around and starts to catch and rub, is ther a way to contain the scrotom together withing being to tight and away from the connecting of the cage at the top but near the bottom of the cage.

2. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    I used to experience this and I applied Vaseline to make things more comfortable. Now I'm guessing my skin around the base ring has toughened up because I no longer have to do that.

3. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    if you have problem with foreskin try nursing pads. That absolutely stopped all issues for me. I wrote a guide on how to fit a cock cage properly here.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...xpectations-for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/

I wear my cock cage 24/7 with absolutely 0 pain.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice