Problem with dried skin after a few days in my CB-6000

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by iwmwtcm, Apr 13, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. iwmwtcm

iwmwtcm Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    The last time I was locked up was for about 4 days. After I took it off I had a lot of dreied skin and peeling that took almost a week to get back to normal. I dont use lube and am able to thoroughly clean with small squirt bottled and long handled q-tip like washers.

ANy ideas how I can keep this from ahppening? Id like to wear it for even longer periods.

2. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    Baby oil?

Lots of people here are having good luck with baby oil. That tends to provide lubrication for the friction.

3. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    Baby oil works well for me, however, it also tends to be a good medium for the growth of bad smelling bacteria even with regular washing. My KH and I have decided the best advice for long term wear is a short, supervised removal of the cage once every 2 or 3 nights depending on your daily activities. Clean your privates and the cage, then dry and reinstall. Re-lube with baby oil if desired. It only takes a few minutes in conjunction with normal showering and will inhibit the growth of bacteria and helps with the dead skin issue. Good Luck!

4. Smaug

Smaug Member

Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    Baby Oil Gel

I wont wear a chastity device without some lube. I have a tube device, not a CBXOOO line but similar, and a stainless belt, Access Denied. I put Bag Balm on the inside of the tube, and Mineral oil on my penis and put it in the tube. I wipe off any excess, put on a pair of undies and all is well. By the way, baby oil is just 100% mineral oil. Mineral oil is a drinkable laxative, and also used as an enema product, it's very safe. I never have skin problems any more. The best part is at 4:00am when my penis tries to erect, it does not get stuck in the tube and become unbearable like it used to.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice