Privileges System

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by blebo, Jun 12, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. blebo

blebo Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:05 PM
    Following on from another one of my posts about a scoring system where I am given a weekly performance score out of ten my wife and I have come up with the following score chart. The first few low scores are punishments in nature, the middle section is luxuries, and the last few are rewards. I don't think I will ever be granted a 10/10 but its a nice target to have :). Feel free to tell us your views and any issues that you think my crop up from experience that we may have missed

Score of 1/10

No privileges granted

Score of 2/10

Access to Hot water. This allows Hot drinks and warm showers. Scoring less than two results in access to cold water only for drinking and showering

Score of 3/10

Access to hot water and a comfortable duvet for sleeping. Scoring less than three means only a woollen blanket will be provided for sleeping.

Score of 4/10

Access to hot water, a comfortable duvet for sleeping and no curfew on bedtime. Scoring less than four results in bedtime being set a 10 pm when not working

Score of 5/10

Access to hot water, a comfortable duvet for sleeping, no curfew on bedtime and access to Smartphone features. A score of less than 5 will result in the smartphone features of the phone being locked. A score of 5 or more does not guarantee access to smartphone features as this can be locked at any time as punishment for wrongdoing or lack of attention

Score of 6/10

Access to hot water, a comfortable duvet for sleeping, no curfew on bedtime, access to Smartphone features and access to Laptop/Tablet. A score of less than 6 will result in loss of access to Laptop and Tablet. Access to Laptop can be granted for specific banking/internet tasks as required.

Score of 7/10

Access to hot water, a comfortable duvet for sleeping, no curfew on bedtime, access to Smartphone features, access to Laptop/Tablet and access to TV remote control. A score of less than 7 will result in no access to the TV remote control. Although the TV can be watched only the TV station playing can be watched, the TV cannot be changed or turned on if already off.

Score of 8/10

Access to hot water, a comfortable duvet for sleeping, no curfew on bedtime, access to Smartphone features, access to Laptop/Tablet, access to TV remote control and 2 x bottles of Ale. A score of seven or more will allow the purchase and consumption of two bottles of real ale during the next 10 day period.

Score of 9/10

Access to hot water, a comfortable duvet for sleeping, no curfew on bedtime, access to Smartphone features, access to Laptop/Tablet, access to TV remote control, 2 x bottles of Ale and £5.00 pocket money deposited into the account to spend on anything

Score of 10/10

Access to hot water, a comfortable duvet for sleeping, no curfew on bedtime, access to Smartphone features, access to Laptop/Tablet, access to TV remote control, 2 x bottles of Ale, £5.00 pocket money and a boobie dessert treat. At some point during the following ten days access will be granted for boobs to be decorated with squirty cream, sprinkles, chocolate sauce etc. in a build your own dessert type fashion. This “dessert” will then licked off and enjoyed.

Many thanks

Blebo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice