Prisoner to My Desires / A Night In Bondage

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by joe01, May 21, 2017.

1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    Dreams do Cum true. If you only Believe.

2. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    Right now I am laying here (although if I’m being honest, it really feels like I should be kneeling)… and my ankles are still tied up. I am debating on whether I want to get up for the day or try to fall back asleep in this position (it feels so good!).

Long story short, my night of self captivity began around 3:00 a.m. with my ankles tied together with a belt and my wrists tied together. I had a hard time falling asleep even though I was insanely tired because the bondage felt so good and I was excited. Probably around 15 minutes later, I finally fell asleep.

During this sleep, I had a dream that I was shackled (arms and legs together) to a post on a boat. This boat and scene was very similar to the boat scene in Wonder Woman when Diana and Steve were getting to know each other. Anyway, in this dream I was shackled by a woman and she was taking me prisoner to her fief. I was going to be her property and her prisoner and I couldn’t be happier!

Shortly after this dream I woke up and it was around 4:30 a.m. I was dripping with need and desire, but my back and elbow were barking at me. I have had a recent back and elbow problem, so that was an unfortunate way to be woken up. One of my arms was fairly numb, so I had to do the smart thing and undo my wrist bondage. I laid there a bit before deciding since my ankles were fine they should remain tied.

I dozed off probably around 4:45 a.m. with my ankles still in bondage. I was feeling very submissive and I knew I needed at least something to remind me of my place, so that’s why I chose to leave my ankles tied. Thankfully, when I fell back asleep somehow I dreamed I was still on the boat with the beautiful woman. It was cold at sea, so she came over to comfort me and we cuddled. I’m not ashamed to admit I wrapped myself around her and all seemed right in the world.

Sometime around 5:30 a.m. I startled myself awake. I think I must have moved in my sleep and felt my ankles tied together and loved it. I was in a half awake/half asleep state because I let out a very loud moan/whimper. I woke up as I made this noise and had to very quickly try and shush myself so the roommates wouldn’t hear. I cannot lie when I fully woke up this time I was very erect and hard… and very much in sub space.

I immediately grabbed my pillow and pulled it in close. I so badly wanted to be cuddling with this woman again. I am not quite sure when I dozed off but once again wound up in the same dream. We were still cuddling and I enjoyed both that and the bondage so much!

I woke up around 7:30 a.m. from my phone dinging with e-mails from work. Thankfully I have the weekend off (other than working from home). There were some small projects I had to get done, so I did those while my ankles were still tied here in bed.

Now I’m debating on whether or not I want to try going back to sleep. I still feel very much in sub space and kind of don’t want the bondage to end. If you have ever wanted to fuck with me/toy with my mind, today would probably be the day to do it because I’m still feeling very submissive and will probably be in sub space most of the day.

Also, I am still debating about spending tonight tied up as well. I probably won’t tie my wrists together again until everything is fully healed, but I might sleep with my ankles tied up again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice