Post-O Obedience Solved

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by jshackleton2016, Apr 9, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    5:41 PM
    I finally found a way to have a pleasurable orgasm without the emotional drop and lack of obedience that usually follows!

My wife/mistress used our new toy to stimulate my p-spot with the cage on the other night. We were spooning, but she was penetrating me with the toy. After I was able to relax and get into it, it happened - a series of contractions and 1 week's worth of release. It was a ruined orgasm but was very pleasurable. She did not want to take me over the edge, but I was a bad boy and kept quiet and gave no signs of pleasure until it was too late.

The fact that the cage never came off, and because I know that the cage is not coming off at all in April (her punishment for me using the new toy w/o permission to get myself off the week before), I still feel very submissive and dominated and thus my obedience has not slipped.

The question now is will she let me have another pleasurable p-spot orgasm anytime soon now that she knows that me feeling orgasmic pleasure isn't a 'setback' to her. We shall see.

I welcome any thoughts on how others have managed to actually desire an orgasm after long lockups. I usually do not, but now i do and will be so extra accommodating, obedient, loving, attentive and snuggly to stack the deck towards more pleasure.

LadyMoon likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice