Post Chastity Depression

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Jan 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    Not toooo bad but I've been out since Saturday night and definitely feeling bummed. I believe its because the week locked was so filled with so much emotion and closeness between my wife and I. Now we are back to work and she is in the part of the month where my presence means a little bit less and she will focus on work a lot. I should be too but I feel distracted by this feeling of missing our game. Just venting...I'm sure we will play again soon enough. Anyone feel this way? What things can I be doing with / for my wife to take my mind off of it? Do I tell her about it? To some extent I am trying to give her a nice complete break from sex or chastity talk...so I think I am on my own.

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    One way to deal with not being locked is. Lock yourself back up. Just because your Mistress doesn't have interest in teasing you or playing The Game. It's no reason for you to have free liberty to touch yourself.

When we started chastity a few years ago I would lock myself up when it was her time of the month because if she's not interested in interaction than there is no reason that I should be able to pleasure myself.

A lot depends on your commitment and your Job. If you can stay locked when at work than stay locked. Going for a few days or even a few weeks with No Teasing can make you appreciate your Wife/Mistress a lot more. When I learned to except my chastity cage as apart of my everyday life the times that my wife would tease me became more meaningful. Every relationship has its unique solution. You need to find Yours.

Maid Denise and Lazlo Toth like this.
  3. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    I’ve been there as well, and my wife has also noticed it. It is what led us to believe that the male body and mind was designed for orgasm denial. We men just don’t do well with unrestricted sexual freedom. Orgasm and penile stimulation should be rare and infrequent if a wife wants a happy and sexually healthy husband.

Ormaz and Lazlo Toth like this.
  4. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    For you it's not a game! For you it's a mindset, a need, a signifier. I suggest you both have different thoughts on what this means. One of you needs to fess up and say it how it is. It should be you, but you were just happy she agreed to play along. You told her it would be just a bit of fun. I guess the way forward is about how far apart you both are with chastity. So, do you do the honest thing and tell her what you really want, or just accept crumbs if and when they are proffered? Good luck!
    p.s. if I'm off the mark, well...... am I?

Suewiang likes this.
  5. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    there is definitely some truth to what you are saying. this is a confusing time. Yes, I sometimes can see myself living the rest of my life chaste in service to my wife, and she has asked if this is what I want. I said lets just play and see what we like and where it goes...I think there is a better chance she keeps playing and is not scared off that way. We are still "young" and raising kids. I think for now what is practical is to keep playing occasionally. Though emotionally exhilarating, chastity was a little bit scary too!! we would both need time to adjust that is for sure. We made love this afternoon after I wrote this and it helped me. I think I was still stuck in that unsatisfied state of needing her and she was moved on from the experience until next time. all good.

6. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Ditto here regarding being bummed out or even depressed when not caged. @n2toys even noticed the impact.
    A few weeks ago I had a small open wound right where my cage closed the gap at my shaft and scrotum; I think I stressed this area when visiting in-laws and we all went to the gym one morning for a workout and all did a circuit together that included a stationary bike while I was wearing my Jail Bird.

Went several days without being caged in order to heal up and instantly felt bummed out; ended up putting the cage back on slightly too soon and had to remove the cage again for a few days.
    Better now and back to being locked up - right now taking a moment every morning to take the cage off and apply skin lotion with vitamin E to play it safe, supervised of course... :cool:

Ormaz and n2toys like this.
  7. DrakeHeyman

DrakeHeyman New member

Local Time:
    There was a case when I accidentally injured my scrotum while dressing the cage, and I had to give it up for almost a week, and this did not give me rest and even led to a slight depression. It's good that my wife was there for me and supported me. During the absence of the cage, I restrained myself and did not even touch the penis.

Ormaz and Lazlo Toth like this.
  8. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    I really like this succinct summary of the male. I fully agree.

9. RaymondGalla

RaymondGalla New member

Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    #9 RaymondGalla, Jan 31, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
    It's harder to hold back now because of the pandemic, my wife and I both work from home. Because of this, we both began to experience depression and anxiety about our future, and we temporarily stopped using chastity devices. Sex was able to help us, but not for long, so we started looking for other ways to relieve stress. We were very helped by a natural drug that we learned about here https://kratomgallery.com and it became easier for us to work at home and the stress disappeared. We are very happy that now everything is more or less settled. I hope this pandemic ends as soon as possible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice