Possible serious long-term beginning...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Laynex, Dec 29, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Laynex

Laynex Member

Warehouse IT
    Detroit area
    Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    We just moved, as I've mentioned previously about being in transition between cities. The move is now done and we are both finding ourselves absolutely exhasuted with work and the house, but I'm still locked up currently after a brief hiatus for the move itself.

In the past, our record together was 34 days, but I've talked about my fantasy of going into triple digits. With her being so whipped from work and stressed with the move, her drive has been low and she told me last night that my fantasy might become reality. It's kind of intimidating, as I worry that she is just giving up on sex for the moment, but it's pushing a boundary as well, and there is some definite desire to go through with it. Just kinda mentally spinning currently!

2. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    I see your concerns and a longer lock up can be scary but with everything life is throwing at you guys your kinda lucky to get anything from your wife right now. Why not see wher it takes you for now, who knows it could be fun.

tiruh811 likes this.
  3. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    I don't know how your 34 day lock up went, but I hope she doesn't think she can ignore you for 100+ days and it work out for either of you. In reality, she'll need to keep you engaged and motivated. You'll probably also at some point need to accept that what she's giving you isn't nearly what you want.

4. asimpleman23

asimpleman23 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    i'd be willing to bet when she -says- it would be a hundred days, she's rather pleading -please- let it be 100 days - i'm exhausted. be interesting to see how she felt by around day 50. just sayin'. : )

small suggestions for what they're worth: keep your mouth shut, keep wearing the damn thing, and find as many ways to help her as you can after this massive life disruption. that means two things: 1. volunteering; 2. asking!

these suggestions would be just as valid for a dude wanting to get back to vanilla sex after exhausting life-change. best fortune. : )

tomf_22033 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice