Poor endowement

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by juniorbottom, Nov 6, 2009.

1. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    Whats up everyone. I have a silly question especially to all the mistresses out there. Would you consider those men locked up in chastity devices like the CB-6000s and the mini birdlocked as poorly endowed? I wear a cb-6000s and I measure between 5 and 5.5 inches depending on the time of day. I'm just curious to get your honest opinions.

2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Hmmmm...I'd need photos to give you an honest answer. What one man's 5 inches is another man's 3. KWIM? But, to answer, I'd say you're very average. Some men are slightly above or slightly below. I think statistics say 4 1/2 to 6 1/2 is average. My husband is in a CB6OOO and to put it mildly he's in the more endowed category. But flaccid, he's well....flaccid. So he fits just fine in it. If you're 5 inches soft...my goodness. Then I definitely want a picture!!! :happy0011:

3. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    Well I can assure you that I'm not 5 inches flacid. I'm more like 2.5 soft. The 5 inches is fully erect, and as far as girth im about 4.3 inches around. I was never one to have a mushroom head. Actually my head is smaller than the shaft itself.

4. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Well, then you fall right into the average loop. Penis' come in all different shapes and sizes. I've seen my fair share...and no, I'll NEVER tell you how many, but they're all have their differences. Put your mind at ease.

5. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Godess Jen.

6. OldGuy1026

OldGuy1026 Member

Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    Okay like I have not been put into chastity yet, but as far as size goes, well, I'm 5 inches erect, and have no real complaints about the use of it. :EM_Kung_Fu_Panda010

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice