Pony Harness

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Dumb1, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    As well as the bondage mitts i just acquired i have also had delivered my new leather harness which is really
    designed as a pony play harness but i just loved the heavy duty look of it compared to the standard harnesses i have had before. The harness was handmade by Spanking Good and just oozes quality. It is handmade to order and i chose the item in black leather with red stitching and red suede lining, once it is on it is a phenomenal feeling of restriction around the body and i can see how easily it would allow someone who was into pony play to pull a cart once attached to one. My wife had to fit it on me as the buckles mostly do up at the back so once on its on until removed but the erection it created had to be seen to be appreciated" sorry my wife noticed and made use of this" and thoroughly enjoyed herself teasing me in it with the Mittens fitted as well. The crotch strap has had to go back to be adjusted a little as it was a little too long and i have also sent the attached collar section back to be slightly extended to prevent it pulling quite so much on my neck when in place but as soon as i get it back i shall post some pictures here. Once again very very high quality work and the smell is too die for!
    Highly recommended

dsinbraces and Wendygirl like this.
  2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    My wife kindly took some snaps of the new harness strapped in place on top of my chastity belt which is the position i remained in from friday until monday. The craftmanship in the leather work is first class and is one of my favourite items i possess now. :spank:this was how the weekend finished with me paying the price for a small indiscretion earlier.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice