Poly and chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Sulley_Monster, Jan 14, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Sulley_Monster

Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    My wife and I have been happily polyamorous for our entire relationship. My wife (Arizona) is also my dominant. My live-in girlfriend (Pixie) is what I like to call "kink friendly." She's not terribly kinky but dabbles in it from time to time. Arizona and I have been playing with me wearing a chastity cage off and on for a couple of years now. It feels like it's time to take the next step. The cheap Chinese device I have can be worn for extended periods of time with no issues at all. The lock came with three keys. My plan is to give the each a key for Valentine's Day. Should be interesting having two keyholders.

The third key will be kept with me for emergency purposes. I saw a great idea for keeping the emergency key secure while in my possession. https://fetlife.com/users/418693/pictures/7306036

I'm more than a bit nervous to do this, but I feel the time is right. *fingers crossed*

2. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    Don't You trust two Keyholders?;-) No need for an emergency key really - that would truly be what I call next step - LOL!
    Besides that - jump in and have fun...

3. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    Good luck Sulley_Monster, two keyholders can be very fun. Good idea to keep an emergency key, there are times when it's medically important such as certain back injuries.

4. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    Well finally someone has found a medical excuse for having an emergency key.
    "Back injuries"

Lol

:spank:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice