Points of Intrigue

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by allaboutHer, Feb 3, 2015.

1. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    7:31 PM
    Hello All.
    I recently had yet another failure with my CB6000s. This time one of the holes on the testicle ring broke. Since I am locked 24/7 I had to find a way around the looseness caused by jumping up a ring size in the interim. I was in second smallest ring. For me, that made pullout impossible--just no wiggle room and the mere thought of doing such a thing would securely swell me tight in my device. Well, the next ring size up (which I used to wear) has wiggle room now. I customized my spacers for the smaller ring and did not want to change them so I got the "brilliant" idea to insert one of the thinner, old CB3000 Points of Intrigue which I customized to work with the CB6000s before our "restart" over 3 years ago. I had mentioned The Points availability for use as a an occasional behavior modification tool during my "topping from the bottom" days and my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder never ordered me to insert one of them. Well, she was sad that my device was out of order and I told her my idea about using an insert to tighten up the next size up ring and she agreed I should try it until I ordered a new smaller sized ring as long as it did not hurt me. Well, it did not hurt me and it actually seemed to make my device even tighter on my shaft while easing the pressure on my scrotum. It was actually comfortable enough that I have not gotten around to ordering the new smaller ring...been to busy with life. Well, this weekend I got a rude awakening as life slowed down a bit and I had the time to really observe her luscious backside jiggling around the house in one of my favorite pairs of clingy leggings this weekend. I went to her for my key telling her of my predicament. She gave me the key and asked me to check for injury (marks or cuts) and told me man up and do a better job of controlling my thoughts and lock back up with the POINTS STILL IN as long as I am uninjured...well, no marks were present and I did as I was told and returned my key. I mentioned that I would order up the other ring and she said not to bother and that she liked the idea of moving forward perpetually with my device as it is now configured as long as it does not injure me. So, all of those years I suggested The Points for occasional behavior modification and she never paid attention or showed interest, now it looks as if they may be permanent...and knowing that now, EVERY bit of visual stimuli seems to jump out at
    me and get my blood flowing and reward me with a stab. Hopefully I can quell this. Anyway, does anybody else wear Points of Intrigue 24/7 in their device? If so have you had any injury issues (FYI I am using the intermediate Points). I look forward to any input.

allaboutHer

2. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    No, never used them. I had a CB3000 before my Holytrainer v2.

3. deaf_chastity

deaf_chastity 5/3 TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Winnipeg Manitoba
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    I have worn them full time when I am in my CB-series

it can hurt if use intermediate. I wish there are between intermediate and beginner as Intermediate can hurt like crazy if have hard erection.

4. Sanaclock

Sanaclock Member

Local Time:
    12:31 AM
    Do these cause a frustrating ache or is it a genuine pain when you get hard?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice