Planning out my PA and chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jinkyu, Jan 31, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    4:11 PM
    hey all,

I wanted to get some idea of what "the plan" is for getting a PA with chastity in mind. I understand I'll be unlocked for a bit and there will be lots of stretching, etc until it's ready for its final home/cage.

my plan is to get pierced at a 10 ga or 8 ga if the piercer will do 8 to start. I'm in the process of planning out an evotion orion with an (eventual) 4 ga PA pin. I understand the road to wearing a device with an integrated pin will be quite a while. what's the normal path to go from fresh pierced to locked up with an integrated pin?

I have one of https://chastityx.com/product/cx006-small-metal-cock-cage-3-15-inches-long/ on the way because it looks like it won't interfere with the PA ring. does this look like a reasonable temporarycage until the PA is healed/stretchd? i chose this because it has a giant open slot so the ring won't normally interact or touch the rest of the cage. obviously I won't throw it on 10 minutes out of the shop! I feel like it'll be 2-3 weeks or more if I don't feel ready is adequate to cage up this way? does anyone have similar experience or idea how long It'll generally take to get back into a non integrated cage with the ring in?

How about tapering? I assume I'll wait a month or so between sizes? someone on here recommend doing stretching in a hot bath with a taper, I imagine I could do that and get to the desired size maybe a bit quicker without aggravating the tunnel.

I feel like I can conservatively go from piercing @10 ga to 8 in 60 days then 6 a month later then 4 a month later. that puts me at 5 months total. does that sound like a valid plan?

2. ValleyMichael

ValleyMichael Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    That might work or might be too fast - depends how fast you heal. Most piercers would describe that as fast, from what I've read.

I was pierced last July at 10ga, still haven't gotten to 6ga since it took a long time to fully heal. Make sure the inner diameter of the jewelry is right - too small will pull and irritate things when you get hard. Also, start on 8ga, 10ga is considered to be a little small for a PA. Plus you save one stretching cycle.

I went to 8ga last month, will wait at least 6 weeks to go for 6ga. Adjusting well so far. 6ga I'm switching to a segment ring to stop getting the ball jammed in my urethra.

3. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Start with the 10g. 8g is a lotta meat to cut out. I bleed lije a stuck pig for about 8hrs afterwards. That will take around 6-8weeks to heal and let it heal. Dont force it or hurry it. Going up in size, your piercing will tell you when its ready. When you’re pissing out both holes you know its large enough for the next size. Once again dont force it. Use a lil olive oil for lube. No need for a taper if you’re taking your time and letting the piercing heal between sizes. From 10 to 4g took about 6 months or so for myself.

4. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    Bleed for 48 hours with minimal pain afterwards. Peed into a cup and lounged around in adult diapers during those first couple of days. Wouldn't go to work so maybe pierced on a Friday if you have the weekend off.

I healed mostly within 2 weeks, but everyone is different. I wanted to stretch to about 3 mm and did so after a month, but only because I had a 3D printer and could incrementally increase the diameter between piercing by 0.1 to 0.2 mm at a time. When the change is minimal, the stretch to 3 mm only took me 3 weeks and I started at about 2.2 mm with the original piercing. This waa my experience and not necessarily what is right for you.

Also believe the size of the piercing should correlate to the weight of the device. My devise is flexible TPU and weights about 16 grams. For me, I probably don't need a larger piercing size than 3 mm. But a SS device is most likely going to require at least a 6 gauge, probably more like a 4 gauge.

I wouldn't wear any device afterwards as you will not be tempted in those first 48 hours. After that, any device that allows excellent hygiene and no disturbance around the peircing site is likely okay, but I didn't wear anything until about 2 months later.

5. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    You can start with a 16g and in 2-3 months be at 4g. Buy all your he sizes you plan to use ahead of time because you will be swapping them out quickly. Use a curved taper in a hot bath with astroglide and gently add pressure. If you start small it heals faster and hurts less.

6. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    I am getting mine soon starting with an 8 have the rest of sizes and a tapper kit from there permanent lock down

7. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I have that exact device but I got it from another site... it is really too big for daily wear, but it is really good for in bed teasing, but if you wanna try it that's your call.

8. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    thanks for the replies all! I have thar open device now and am in plans for a evotion Orion with some custom goodies. unfortunately the vasectomy got pushed (it was supposed to be yesterday). so the piercing is pushed as well. not sure how I'll do the piercing, we'll have to see!

9. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    Please keep us updated Jinkyu. your post is exactly my current scenario. My wife found out about my little escapes and had me pierced with her also purchasing the Evotion Orion Steel. They did my PA at a 14 gauge. she wants me at a 8 or 10 for the Orion. I am not locked up right now and she isnt very pleased about that. I can go back to the old cage for obvious reasons, so i am interested to know how that cage and your piercing will work together.

ugams likes this.
  10. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    oh please don't do a steel anything until you're at least a 6 GA

11. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    it'll be at least 45 days or so till I get pierced then probably a few weeks before I cage back up. the cage I listed above seems like it'll work great as long as I don't get things pinched. we'll see!

12. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    i wish reverse PAs were more common. The top of the glans is so much tougher than the frenulum which can easily stretch or migrate all the way. I need to get mine repaired before I can use a PA again as it stretched until it just split all the way.

13. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    well i kind of stole your idea either that or you inspired me. She had me pierced and i am 3 weeks from going to am 6 gauge then 4. by then the rigid chastity model 1 cage will be here. The cage i am in now while gauging up is in the link. she liked this cage better than the one you had posted. The one she found and has me in is pretty diabolical. it points the penis down and does not any erections. It also has that front slot to allow the ring to poke out and not get irritated.
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GLJ3GT5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

ugams likes this.
  14. jehuty

jehuty submissive sissy

IT
    Moscow, Russia
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    As the owner of 0 g PA, i can share a little experience. For starters, no one will make the initial puncture larger than 14 g. The healing time will be from a month to three, depending on your body. But in any case, the next stretch to 12 g should not be earlier than two months later. The next stretch up to 10 g is best done in another month. And also after a month up to 8 g. Then i stretched myself one next size every 3 weeks.

I must say right away that for a normal level of safety, a size of 4 g or 2 g is required. All sizes before that feel painful with 24/7 wear, look ridiculous and completely unsafe. Compare a furniture nail with a plumbing nail 200 mm. Feel the difference?

Very important! I absolutely do not recommend wearing a cage while the piercing is completely healing. The cage can be worn at least three weeks after the last stretch of the piercing. This is VERY hazardous to your penis health!

CuckeldBull likes this.
  15. CuckeldBull

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Everything Jehuty said.^^^^
    You’re not going to be able to wear a cage for quite awhile. Let it heal!
    Now I did buy these and they give me fun with my PA without causing pain. Still gives you that “tight testicles” that a cage n ring provide but this is just the ring.
    (dern pic wont load. What they are are stainless steel rings only. Buy em on Ebay n Amazon. Two thumbs up. I gave a review in Devices)

16. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    I don't agree with 14 gauge as a maximum initial size. For my PA I was pierced at 10 and immediately stretched to 8. That was over 8 years ago. Now I am at 2 gauge. The initial piercing is up to the piercer, and what they are comfortable doing.

CuckeldBull likes this.
  17. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    That is exactly what my piercer did as well

Alceste and CuckeldBull like this.
  18. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    I’m in the same boat as you. Wearing a Kink3d cage now and talked to Mark at Malechastitynow and going to order the contender and get it fitted correctly and then add the PA to it. Once I get the contender fitted I’ll get my PA done. Place I’m going to said they start at 12ga but going to see if they will stretch to 10ga right away. My goal is to get to a 4ga and Mark said that it’s best to get the cage first so I can mark on the cage where my PA rests for him to add the PA attachment. I just wish the healing/stretching didn’t take so long lol.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  19. CuckeldBull

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    As a side note. Ask him if the PA bar can be set at 2G. Reason is most with a PA eventually gravitate to this size or 0.

20. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    From reading it says the hole can close rather quickly. Once everything is all healed and I’m in my cage and my Wife wants to take me out of my cage for PIV or teasing should I be concerned of a time limit? Obviously not out over night but just curious.

21. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    it will not close that fast but I would not leave it open for a day

Jaxon1023 likes this.
  22. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    If you stretch to 2 gauge or larger, a well healed piercing is not in danger of closing quickly. If you leave it out for more than a day, you might need to stretch it again, but it depends on many factors.

A few hours is not going to be a problem.

Jaxon1023 likes this.
  23. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Good luck on your progression and your journey!

24. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Any one do any modification to there cage to make it work with a piercing I was thinking of modifying my nub to work

25. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    well on my way! I'm recovering from a vasectomy right now and this lovely item showed up. this is where we're planning on ending up after PA and getting to 4 ga.

http://imgur.com/a/jOED0OW

cheers!

ugams and Jaxon1023 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice