Piercing chastity.

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Guas, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Guas

Guas Member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    Hi everyone.
    I was wondering if anyone is permanently locked in a PA or any other piercing cage.
    It has been about 3 years that I have been experimenting with various types of chastity cages and all I can say is that none ot the ones that I have tried can not be used permanently.
    Others have good ring, others good cage, others are good to pass urine and others are light.

But none of them can be worn for 2-3 months without the need to be out for healing of some kind of wound.

I was thinking that a chastity with a PA or some kind of piercing might not need the ring anyway. So one worry less.

Also it could be either open enough on the front or with a urethra insert so it would be clean enough not to have the need to remove for cleaning.

Is there anyone experienced enough to guide me?

tomf_22033 likes this.
  2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    There are a few folks here who have PA devices. I’ll be one once my PA heals. So I can’t offer much except to plan ahead and talk to your piercer. Let her or him know what you’re doing and have them make sure you know what you have to do.

In my case it’s heal from the initial piercing, then size up. Heal from that then get my new cage.

Guas likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice