Permanent hair removal at home

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lrnck345, Jul 17, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    5:07 PM
    I think the home devices are somewhat underrated here.

Yes, due to their lack of power they will not remove all your hair and the removal is not permanently, but at least for me at the time they worked quite fine. The only problem war that my device at the time had a lot of quality issues and I had to send it back to amazon 3 times due to boken buttons etc.

Apart from that using it weeky first and eery three weeks afterwards to maintain the effectI got a reduction of about 95% I would guess. So you still have to shave to shave to get a top result, but doing so while using home IPL it gave you a way more smooth skin that hold for a longer period of time than it was possible by shaving alone. And this difference was a big one.

However doing this is still time consuming.

So in the end for the both of us it was studio hair removal (about 15 years ago). For me IPL treatment permanently removed about 97% and electrolysis took care about the rest. Is it pricey ? Hell yes ! You can hardly compare a 300€ home device with a ~11k studio treatment. Though maybe you can. Just calculate the time saved for shaving and include the costs for razors (~3,6€ at least every 7 days). That is about 200€ in razors per year alone and more than 20 hours spend on shaving. So even with a smalish payment you could have earned about 500€ in this time. Now 700€ for 15 years and I am at about the same amount i spend for my studio treatment. I got a way better result though for less time and no bloodshet while razoring. ;)

2. sk1968

sk1968 Member

Local Time:
    11:07 AM
  3. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    I'm interested in this too. Since locking me in for our first serious attempt at the beginning of October the wife realised that she wanted me to shave my pubic area.

I really dislike the sensation I get when my shaved pubes start to grow back and suffer a lot with ingrown hairs.

So we decided to buy a chinese no brand IPL device from Amazon and give it a go.

Too early to say whether it works. We got it a week ago and I've given myself 3 treatments so far.

Hopefully it will be fine for my pubic area.

I'm extremely hairy elsewhere, but know that it won't work well for areas like my chest where I have a very thick rug of silver hair. They state very clearly that grey and silver hair will not respond to the laser treatment. Thankfully my wife hasn't expressed an interest in anything except my pubes being removed. If she wants to remove hair elsewhere I guess I'm going to have to get waxed professionally. I fear that could be very painful.

4. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    5:07 PM
    Years and decades I depilated, shaved, IPLed all hair away. Tried to.

Now that I am permanently locked and being submissove like never in my life before, I want to have a broader landingstrip or triangle for my lady.
    A bit feminine. Not sissy style, since I like to be male too much and enjoy my muscle growth, beard and toning on gym. But a Hubbybitch.

So I thought a bitchy haircut down under would show my submission better than to be bald.

And now.. After decades almost no hair grows. I am so frustrated about the fact and am a bit angry for my pursuit for beeing hairfree the last 20 years.

lockedforM likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice