Permanent Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by hunter oconnor, Jul 18, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. hunter oconnor

Business Owner
    South West PA, USA
    Local Time:
    2:15 AM
    Well, I was holding off posting this, but on June 1st, I decided that I should make my cb6000 a permanent part of me. I have wanted a Neo Steel, Carrara or a Latowski since I was around 15 (weird right? what 15 year old doesn't wanna masturbate 10 times a day?) but finances haven't proved to be sufficient to purchase even a used one. So... I bought some QuickSteel and got a piece of mig welding wire (pretty strong, has a melting temp of about 2700F and bonds almost instantly within the quicksteel. Instead of a lock going thru the hole, the MIG wire takes its place (also good for more room, which I do need. I need The Curve, but again, no money) and then the QuickSteel goes over top and bonds to the plastic and mig wire and voila: no removal of CB6000. Ive also added another ring, so instead of one ring behind the testicles, there are 2 (see pics) and that makes it super extra comfortable, even when 10 inches tries to fill a 4 inch hard plastic tube.... I have only told one friend because I know hes kinda into this sorta stuff. Well, on July 1st, he surprised me by tying me to my own bed, putting on my sensory dep hood and then I felt a lot of movement and SOMEHOW, he removed the old layer of QuickSteel and then he checked everything, edged me for about an hour and then shaved and put everything back on. He added another piece of mig wire (for a total of 2) and got a different type of QuickSteel that I used and put it on. He said it wont come off because it has better bonding properties than the last stuff I used. He said its nearly drill proof (not that id want that anywhere near me!) and that this isn't coming off unless you break the entire thing, which again, since I have no money, I wont destroy it because thatll mean I would need to buy another one. So, today is 48 days since my last orgasm. Just thought I would share my experience so far. As far as quite a few painful nights and mornings, its not bad. Its easy to hide. Cleaning is relatively easy too. I use large q-tips and an eye dropper. If I do it every day, I am just as clean as if there wasn't plastic locked on me.

The pics with the white stuff inside is lotion to ease the chafe issue that I had and also the day my 'friend' came over.

Its better this way, before, I would just be tempted to unlock it when I wanted to. Now, this is almost real chastity. Its as close as I can get to a nice full steel belt. Tho, I would very quickly break it off to have the privilege to have a Latowski or Carrara locked on me.

The thought of someone sliding one up and around me and locking one of those on me makes me as hard as I can get right now. Looking down and seeing steel, reaching down and feeling steel, is just something that I wont be happy until it happens.

FullSizeRender (8).jpg FullSizeRender (1).jpg

Felix cum ea likes this.
  2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    Nice. Better still were it steel.

hunter oconnor and locked120 like this.
  3. hunter oconnor

Business Owner
    South West PA, USA
    Local Time:
    I couldn't agree more!

4. HumpsFor100Yards

UK
    Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    Wow, that's awesome...I will say though, it's a good job it is plastic so it's possible for it to be broken off in an emergency. Still, nice bit of psychological/financial domination via your chastity device :p

5. hunter oconnor

Business Owner
    South West PA, USA
    Local Time:
    Well, i made it 07-01-15 to 11-27-15 in the CB6000 and it was never removed even once! I got really good at cleaning the device with a few home made pieces that fit inside and did a great job.

I finally saved up and found a seller on eBay selling The Curve chastity devices really cheap. I bought one and IMMEDIATELY fell in love with it. I went out to a friends garage and locked the door and then proceeded to be as careful as possible with some tools that i really hope never go near that part of my body again! It took over 2 hours, but i removed it without damaging me or the device, yay!

I trusted myself and my body that i wouldnt need any time to adjust to the new device, so, i lubed up the Curve and then slid it on and clasped the rings together and then mixed up the QuickSteel and started molding it around the lock hole with a steel rod that i made from an old lock that i had (picture the steel loop of a lock with out the lock) and all around it and then let it dry! QUICKLY regretting the chance of being able to masturbate for the rest of the day, because while that stuff was drying and hardening, i was straining in the cage and probably wouldve been the hardest ive ever been. BUT, i didnt and im kinda glad i didnt. So far, it is BEYOND comfortable. I dont think its hindered sleep even once. Even when aroused, there isnt as much pressure as with the CB6K because, even tho i fill The Curve when soft, there isnt a constant pressure on me that was present with the smaller cage portion of the cb6k. And no, i wasnt in the CB6000s, it was the regular large version.

Pics, anyone? CURVE FOR CM 1.jpg Curve Bulge 1.PNG Curve Bulge 5.PNG Curve Bulge 3.PNG

i love how it feels, i love how it looks, i love how my big bulge is even bigger! i walk around in just my underwear now just to do it :) hahaa.

Thoughts? Opinions?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice