penis affected by cage = rub and pinch?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by JustAnotherGuyHere, Apr 23, 2021.

1. JustAnotherGuyHere

Germany
    Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    What about using a penis cage for a week or longer and the risk of rub and pinch for the penis?
    Does your KH put oil or something else on the cage to avoid scratches or holes on the penis?

What about the balls? Have you ever felt fear that during the night the balls at one moment
    won't get sufficient blood circulation and die?

2. Scovic80

Scovic80 Active member

Essex
    Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    I'm locked in a 1.5" metal cage with 40mm ring so there is no room for movement and prevents rubbing. I'm currently in day 10 but have gone over 6 months locked away with no rubbing issues.
    I do use a little dab of bepanthen cream around the base of the ring every morning and after showering to help the ring move easier through the course of the day but have never had any issues with my balls.

Hope this helps

jvabox likes this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    12:37 AM
    Those are common concerns and you should make every effort to be sure the fit is good on your cage. I've not had any rubbing issues from the ring but do have an occasional nick from a rough spot on the cage. A light sanding can remove those problems. As far as damage to balls while sleeping, that is more mental than physical issue. It took me a while to get comfortable with idea of sleeping in my cage. But i convinced myself, if i could wear a cage all day, and my balls stayed warm and a proper color, I should be able to wear it at night. The total hours during the day were more than when I slept. But you'll have to work up courage once you assure your fears that you can wear cage for longer stretches. Good luck and enjoy.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Having quite high balls, I encounter the burning balls syndrome, just need to gently pull them back down. This is lessened if you have a good fitting base ring, but at the end of the day you need to get accustomed to being caged. No device is going to be totally pain free and feel invisible.

5. Guest 3972

Guest 3972 Long term member

Local Time:
    I found I will never but a split ring ever again unless in error. Still hunting for the perfect cage!
    Have you tried hanging weights from balls get some stretch may help. Don't done how long take to have an affect.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice