Peeing problem

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Meier 2022, Nov 21, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Meier 2022

Meier 2022 Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    No matter which cage I use, peeing is always a problem. Always there is some kind of dripping afterwards. It becomes worse the shorter the cage is. I have one which is only a plate and one which is a short hemisphere. During peeing both are like a shower and you never know where it is pouring out. Which the plate one the urine also flows over my testicle. With that I can life and for the dripping I could use panty liners. But with both cages there always remains a small amount of urine in the cage which starts to smell. I can not understand when some persons say they only remove the cage every 2 or 3 days. For me it starts smeeling after a few hours.
    How do you deal with that?
    Honestly I thing you normaly would have to pe without cage to be able to clean and dry everything

2. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You have 2 "problems".

1 The dripping from the urethra.
    2 That urine remains in the cage.

For problem 2, the only solution is to shake vigorously and wank as well as possible. The rest must remove the shower in the evening. Otherwise, choose another cage design, which is "more open" and thus no urine remains.

Problem 1, is conditioned by anatomy.

The male urethra is about 20 centimeters long. Normally you pee without a piece of metal or plastic constricting the testicle and penis, so "everything" can run out. With the ring, a little something is held back in the urethra, which then comes off when you move. Against this neither catheters, nor other methods help. You can try to move back and forth and up and down on the toilet, so that more comes loose.

Meier 2022 likes this.
  3. Meier 2022

Meier 2022 Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I have 2 or 3 cages with a more Open Design. The problem with them is that the Penis is pressing hard against the bars which causes endema. With the more flat and closed designs i don't have that kind of Problem.

4. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    I think Turma is right with the reasons and both reasons can be at least partially responsible for your problems.

For the urine that will remain in the cage anyway it is not necessary to use those cages you get edemas from, but best a cage with at least some openings. Then roll a sheet of toilet paper until it is like some coton bud. Go with it through the openings and try to dry the cage this way from the inside.
    Not a perfect solution, but easy to do everywhere and might at least something with your problem.

As for urine left in the uretha and just slowly drippling out: Hard to wonder about this in small cages. Even if the A-Ring itself is a good fit and not responsible for it a small and espacially those ultra short cages will compress the penis and therefor the uretha that the urine can not flow out as easily as without / in a wider cage.

If this is you ask me the best solution here would be a larger cage. If there always remains some urine in your uretha it stands to reason that your bladder also does not empty fully and this would not be ideal as well.

Meier 2022 likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    If your having urine left in your device, I recommend cotton buds, or q tips as there also. Known as. You can get up through the pee hole in your device and use them to soak up any urine left in the device, I also found the collection a problem after I switched to a tube style device from a cage one. I keep a few in a bag on me if I’m out, or I have them at home, or I my bag always. Hope this helps.

Meier 2022 likes this.
  6. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The matter of pressing against the cage and the openings and the resulting oedema, wounds or press wounds and marks can be solved.

For one thing, you can choose a cage that leaves "air" so that it doesn't "squeeze" the penis too much during erections.

The other thing is to put on the appropriate latex covers to prevent or minimise the appropriate slippage of skin through the cage.

However, you should first try to find another design that combines both. Because wearing a penis sheath "permanently" is not! pleasure!

7. Meier 2022

Meier 2022 Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I now put on the short hemisphere design.
    In comparission to the plate Design it is much more comfortable. But in fact it is also easier to pull the penis out, if i tried
    The one thing with this one was that, due to the shape, remaining Urin is a greater problem

8. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    Mistress now requires me to use a urinal when peeing.. When peeing from a standing position, I simply put the cage inside the uribal and let go. No mees, no runs, no errors. We both have come to enjoy not having much to cleanup after. Of course, this means not having to sit to pee, but the results are good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice