Pay for play?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Nov 12, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    My wife has it in her mind that if she whips, canes or paddles my butt hard every time we have sex, that I would not want it as much. If you read my bio you would know that my wife leans more towards sex with women and if she had her way, she would have sex with me only on special occasions. This is how we got into chastity in the first place, I took a negative and turned it into a fun sex game.

So now when I agree to be teased and denied I have to bear a pretty hard caning/Paddling/whipping. The result has been in giving up two of the three T&D sessions we used to have, and just have one a week. Tonight she is using her strap which she has not used on me for a year. The dog peed on the couch for the first time in his life and she is in a foul mood. Plus the new nipple clips she ordered arrived via FedEx (Amazon sells sex toys too) and I tried them and they hurt like hell. My nipples are still sore from a few nights ago.

Anyone else made to suffer in return for being teased, have an orgasm, an erection ruined orgasm? I am used to this because that is the way it was when my wife was with her longtime girlfriend. No intercourse and no oral. I was either just left in bed when they were done with each other, or after being sexually tortured. If I wanted to do anything I had to pay a price. Been doing that for 30 years now but my old body cannot take the punishment it used to take, so it hurts a lot more now.

So tonight I will pay dearly for an hour of edging unlocked for the first time in a week and being allowed to watch her use a vibrator on herself. Sometimes I can only listen over the phone while I am locked up so this is a treat due to me being a Veteran and yesterday being Veterans day. my but still has welts from last week so I am close to telling her I am OK in skipping tonight's T&D session. Her idea seems to be working. I have come across guys who must pay in some way for their release or any other type of sexual pleasure. How about you?

2. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    I personally dont think its quite right to hand out a harsher punishment than you have earned/deserved just for been in a Foul mood over the dog !! A clear and level head is surely the best place to be in when administering discipline ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice