PanseyTart sizing method vs. Chastity heaven method

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by femmeaufoyer, Mar 17, 2012.

1. femmeaufoyer

femmeaufoyer New member

Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    Hi,
    New here and thought maybe someone might help me. If this information is posted elsewhere, my apologies, I thought I had looked thougroughly. Anyway, I'm about to buy a Mature metal CD and I read PanseyTart's method of sizing...which made a lot of sense...but seems to conflict with Chastity Heaven's method, which lots of folks here seem to lean on. Specifically, PanseyTart's method seems to measure shorter and fatter with the cock "restricted" by the stocking to mimic the CD and specifically says NOT to measure the cock flaccid and freehanging, whilst CH website seems to suggest just that (well, measuring unrestricted anyway)...changing both dimensions, Length and width in the process. Which would be the best method? Personally, I can relate to the issues PanseyTart pointed out and I consider them valid...yet I'd hate to order too small.
    On a different note...i have to choose between the Jailbird and the Queens Keep. Any preferences? i'm not necessarily high and tight...though I'm new to chastity. Again, thanks for any insight.

2. seidenki

seidenki Member

Local Time:
    6:21 PM
    To some extent the measuring method depends on the device you're choosing because the maker will have a preferred method and will be translating your measurements to manufacture based on which method they think you used.

Sei.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice