padlocked journal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by padlocked, Dec 21, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. padlocked

padlocked Active member

Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    It's been a month since our new 'arrangement' has been set. I've decided to keep a journal, basically for me to keep record of developments and if course to share with CM community for comments. Arrangement is full time chastity when we're not together and released at night. Not all nights we're together so I stay locked, like the previous four nights. She's tending to keep me locked even if we're together but out, like going to the movies, supermarket or dinner with friends. She likes displaying her key (symbolic). Yesterday I was released for the night and she decided to play a couple of nice edging sessions, fortunately for me with very happy endings. On the other side, this morning she complained of me being a pest with awakenings and early breakfast, so demanded to stay locked for the whole weekend, and said she's waiting for a new cage she ordered online to reinforce my good behavior, this one with a steel urethral sound, at this point, I doubt she's just joking.

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    Its wonderful that she is beginning to appreciate the value of locking you up.

padlocked likes this.
  3. padlocked

padlocked Active member

Local Time:
    I've failed again... Yesterday we were at the restaurant, of course of her choice. She ordered her favorite dish in one of these order forms, I was amused she asked for the small bowl but didn't say anything, at the end she always knows better. When it arrived she became upset because it was the small one and claimed the waiter for it. The waiter replied she asked for the small one and that he confirmed the order with me, and I -there's the first mistake- stood on the waiter's side. She started -as many times before- asking to change what she ordered and I just couldn't avoid my eyes to turn back (second mistake)... I am sure she made a mistake when writing down her order, but vanity played a trick on her since some time ago she has refused to wear glasses above her beautiful and enchanting green eyes. After lunch, we stopped at the supermarket and felt her distant. I was now sure there would be consequences. When we arrived home I quickly began to make the bed in an attempt to congratulate myself with her. She stepped out of the bathroom and just looked at me and said 'You should have stepped on my side and not the waiter, and I've seen you rolling your eyes in front of my kids in everything I said and did at the restaurant. This - the already added weekend sentence- will last until New year's Eve'. For the very first time I wish she didn't meant it, this morning I had a very strong erection in my steel and pretty tight cage and it hurt like hell. The padlock is swinging and pinching my sore foreskin. I had to -silently- wake up and start bathing to see if the soreness is eased. Again, she's right and I'm wrong. I should not have put myself against her in public, even if she was wrong, and I just have to stop displaying my temper. I really hope she reconsiders my sentence, but taking in consideration she had time to think about it and was not just a reaction the minute after event, I think I will not be set free for the remains of this year. Fortunately it is only one week to go.

bondinchas likes this.
  4. padlocked

padlocked Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks @MissyB , yes I believe she's on it, and that she's learning to manage her new powers over me, I have the strong will to stand and support her, enduring whatever she decides, and me relying in her love and the support and advice of the CM community. Thanks again!

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    Well now you see the flip side of being under lock and key. I think she's doing the right thing, as you definitely erred. Never challenge your wife. She is now the one in charge, just as you wished. If caught in that situation or similar again, just fall back on 'I didn't hear, or can't remember'. Then add that she usually ordered the large or whatever answer she wants. The waiter is working and will likely still earn a tip. I guess you're just lucky she hasn't decided to employ discipline to help train you. I could see a dozen swats for such disobedience.

padlocked likes this.
  6. padlocked

padlocked Active member

Local Time:
    Fully agreed @MissyB in my errands, and yes, I am still lucky she hasn't decided to use discipline -yet-. A few moments ago we could have a chat about yesterday's time increase to new year's Eve. I've said it would stand for it, just wanted to confirm if she was okay with it too. She is, and said she's 'training' me for the Christmas family gathering, intrigued if I will be in my usual defiance mode, and in the meantime she shall turn 'creative' in terms of how will I provide her pleasure (a big question here). I believe she knows very well how will I behave in Christmas. Best,

7. padlocked

padlocked Active member

Local Time:
    Still locked, and order is still to remain so until New year. Yesterday I served her with my hands twice until she stopped me and said no more (odd). Thought she would release me afterwards or even just at night for her pleasure (and mine), but no. It's odder as she has been always in a good mood for it. In the morning, a simple wake up with very few words and off we went, separate. I resist myself to ask her for release even I want it kinda desperately now, don't want to be annoying.

8. padlocked

padlocked Active member

Local Time:
    Christmas is about to be over. Had a release time in the 23rd which lasted very shortly (a couple hours) as I replied her wrongly (she said she just didn't liked it as it was kinda of challenging) when asked me if I've locked the door at night. She just came back from the bathroom for bed and asked me to put it back on. The next day we just forgot about it during the Christmas dinner and it's preparations, so this day. Today she moved forward early cleaning the mess (she's like a tornado) and just waited for me. For the first time I did the floors with the broom and mop, she joked to me she would put me in a maid uniform... With the kids around! No way!!!! Finally she went off to visit a relative in the hospital meanwhile I stayed with the kids and took them to the cinema. She calls me saying she thinks about her property and wants to play with it, but I guess that shall wait at least for tomorrow night, we're traveling to a city 4 hours away to attend a family event.

9. padlocked

padlocked Active member

Local Time:
    New year is here. Been locked for the whole term with only a couple releases. She said now it will be different: only unlocked when we make love 'and' we have penetrative sex. She teased me last night and asked she would like me to cum whilst caged, I simply couldn't, my foreskin was simply too inflamed and sore. She could hear me at night as I was so uncomfortable and unlocked me. I believe she felt sorry after too many days locked, driving to different cities and having party, always locked. Next I will take a bath, go to bed and make her love to savour this free time, and then go back to my cage.

10. padlocked

padlocked Active member

Local Time:
    Starting January I've hurt the skin at the base of scrotum because of me trying to ease pressure of the regular metal device and needed some time off, which she agreed but at the same time got her mad as I made the call without her previous approval. This week I traveled by plane several times so she locked me in the holy trainer but with a brass lock. Full body scan at airport and nothing came up for my fortune. During my days out of town, we sent each other a mix of loving and kinky messages, which made me feel really excited all time. When I came back Friday night, she uncaged and sent me to shower and we made love over and over. I then just forgot to get back into the cage.

Last night we went to a big birthday party, and when she got out, I saw her for the first time in her kind of 'dressed to kill' keyholder attire: skin tight shinny black top and pants, a pony tail, heavy eye shadows and deep red lipstick, a wide cleavage displaying her beautiful breasts and framing two statement pendants, one a big key and the other one a small padlock. I just couldn't help my jaw to drop the second I saw her. She, without any hesitation reached out my bulge and with evident disappointment noticed I was uncaged. She told me all she made with dressing like that was for nothing, and that I would get a disciplinary action for that. She refused me to go and get the cage at that moment, instead, said there would be consequences. We went to the party and had a great time, she dancing like she does, very sexy and teasing me all time. As we were in a high place at the venue -kind of balcony- I could notice many men and women were looking at her, as she was giving them the "back view". We returned and made love in a very passionate way, which followed her instruction to get back in the cage immediately the morning after. Feeling really fortunate, as she needs me to be uncaged very frequently! But the most important thing is I believe now she demands me to keep the dynamics even when I just forget about the whole thing. She's become an enthusiastic keyholder, one that I absolutely love and care.

11. padlocked

padlocked Active member

Local Time:
    Long story in short: I remained locked until mid February, however I told her I needed a break and I would behave, however the second didn't happened. She kept some distance since then, specially due C-19 since mid March as we keep running separate homes. She stopped using her key around her neck. I thought, well that's it. I avoided thinking of chastity as I was very busy at work, but yesterday, my -other self- arised vigorously and invited her to spend a few hours of play time, suggesting her I would take out the bag of toys and play with rope (on her). I was teasing her, as I suspected she would answer she would have a busy day... But she replied she would arrive in an hour.

Please excuse me if from this point forward you will find my story very explicit. What a thrill! I rushed taking a bath and present myself as I never did before, hands and ankles cuffed, collar and leash and a ball gag, blindfolded. I left the remains of toys in the room, placing neatly the instruments I thought she might like to try. My wait was short but very exciting, heard her walking by the patio talking by the phone and approaching the entrance, opened the door and I guess she saw me in the living room, kneeling. Immediately the first complain arrived: the curtains were a little wet, something I didn't noticed before and even worse never suspected she disliked. She said that I would regret about it very shortly. She took me by the leash, bending me to the floor and raising me again, then walked to the room leaving me in my knees, and thanked me for organizing the toys. I was really excited hearing her shuffling inside the bag. She came back with the first instrument, a short tailed whip. I believe she didn't liked it too much as it is quite short and feels cheap, so she immediately switched to a leather paddle. I believe her quest finding the right instrument was over as she did not stopped using it for the remains of the morning.

Everytime I refused to do something, she would bring the paddle into action ten times, and increasing ten more everytime she needed to use on me. She made count them even with the ball gag on.

She made me bend over and started playing with my ass, I couldn't do anything but just to grunt lightly, trying to accept the faith I deliberately put my self into and her curious fingers. She complained again I was not clean enough and that next time she would keep me without food for two days so she can play with me the way she wanted. She asked me if woukd like to take a walk around the garden, as all the neighborhood is around I refused by pulling against my leash, of course that concluded with me being spanked with the paddle again. She went back to the room and brought a 8 inch silicon dildo, took off the ball gag and made me suck on it, asking me to imagine it was my own member being pleased. I obliged as I didn't meant to get spanked again, whilst she was telling me how excited she was watching me suck. She made me do it until I was really gagging. Then she had some mercy on me, stopped the dildo game and took out the blindfold.

Now I could see her, she was fully clothed, like a regular lady doing regular stuff. But she was wearing the key I have her last November. She made me suck the key for several minutes, dangling it above my head.

Then she asked me to make noise like a horse, and took me for a walk inside the house, my feet stomping and me maiking funny noises whilst she was pulling me by the leash. She brought me back to the living room and to my knees, took off her sweater and bra and placed me between her breasts to kiss them, something I really enjoy. Then she pulled her pants off, showing a nice and tiny black thong, turned against me and made the same with her bottoms, which I also love. After a few minutes she sat down in the sofa and just pulled my leash close to her pelvis, put aside the thong, and instruction was clear and simple: lick, you will remain there for two hours. I obeyed and found she was very excited. As by this time I was already very uncomfortable with my knees, fortunately after a few minutes she made me stop and stand up, she turned against me standing and asked me to act like a stallion humping a mare, but if I fail by cumming, I would get another spanking. First I did my best I swear, but the end was unavoidable and at some point I didn't care anymore regardless the consequence, then I believe I really turned myself into an irrational being which only follows basic instincts. The consequence didn't take too long to arrive. The count so far was 290 paddle strokes.

Totally spent, she took me to the bed, took off the cuffs and collar and hugged me for quite a long time. She said she is now under full control and expects me to behave, be nice, and answer the way SHE expects me to answer, but will have to keep me in shape very frequently using me the way she did. She also said that this time she does not want to hear any complain for using it or a request to get out of the cage, or the consequences will be much greater. That this time, chastity is permanent, meaning she decides when I will be unlocked, but me to expect it will not be sooner than C-19 lockdown. Before she left to attend her day activities, she made sure I lock myself up.

With the preamble of me commanded to answer her questions the way she wants to, finally she asked me how I was in the backside with 290 paddle strokes, I replied I was okay -i was not- and she came back asking with a sweet smile on her face: would you like another 290? So here I am with a very red ass and 580 strokes count (she made me count them since the first one).

She returned at night to stay over, very tender and lovely, and acted as nothing happened in regards what we've gone through the same morning, not even a question on how's her locked property going, and I really don't want to ask, as my bottom is still very sore and I don't want to add extra days to my unknown cage time.

I hope you enjoyed reading it.

homebody likes this.
  12. padlocked

padlocked Active member

Local Time:
    On Friday, after releasing from cage, she made her first tease and denial seasion. She gently stroke for a good time what she calls 'her' property which I am now forbidden to touch, while watching two chapters of her favorite series, them she got sleepy and just turned over to sleep, leaving me leaking.
    And I say I am now forbidden to touch due the next day she woke early as she had things to do for work, she forgot the keys (with all the keys for different padlocks and different cages I have) and I called her, telling her she forgot them and I have her permission for self relief before caging back. She very firmly and above all very assertive said "of course not, you're mine and you can't play with my things". Just by recalling and writing this down makes me all swollen. Later I called her to report I took a bath a caged it again with no relief, I swear this was very erotical, as of course I could do it, but I honoured my word and did not, and informed her I took the chance to change the cage, she immediately asked what kind of, I told her a tinier metal one with interested padlock to avoid the annoying and unavoidable 'bell sound', and added the two keys for the new integrated padlock to hand it over to hear the minute I saw her later that evening, she said it was ok.
    Later at noon we had barbecue, she arrived wearing her small key pendant. I've immediately handed over the keys she fogot along the new ones. All barbecue was of course set by me, she just relaxed and enjoyed, doing very few things like salad and dessert. She took the chance to meet me in the kitchen whilst I was washing the dishes to reach me from behind, hug me, tug 'her' cage and tell me how happy she was. I took the chance to ask her if she was meaning about the KH arrangement as I am forbidden to talk about 'the thing' or else I am warned I would deserve a very hard spanking session like last time (read my last journal entry) and she answered revealing me her own kink: she said she was very happy daddy gave her little girl the her keyholder task by giving her as present her now favorite toy, that is hers only and no one else's. She did not forgot about the spanking warning and immediately asked me if I smoked that evening, unfortunately I did, so she started doing the math in loud and all she said it would start at 560 strokes.... I hope she is joking about it.
    All afternoon was tenderness and teasing with the eyes, me leaking profusely all time, and yes, final denial as she left me last night caged and without any chance to release.
    I just love it, and think I'm living my dream!!!

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice