PA Piercing with a CB Device

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by craig0101, Jun 27, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. craig0101

craig0101 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    My wife and I have been discussing chastity for a bit now and we are planning to move forward. I am also planning on getting a PA piercing. At first we thought the obivious choice was a Lori device, but we are reconsidering a metal device for a number of pratical reasons (I travel through airports a lot, and it would be difficult to remove in an emergency medical situation). My wife really likes the CB-6000, but we weren't sure if you could wear one with a PA piercing. Does anyone have any experience/advice in this area?

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    A PA is usefull when wearing cb devices. You can get a PA cable which goes through the PA ring making the CB more secure as sometimes it is possible to pull out of a CB. It's completely fine having a PA with the CB and preferable. I would say give it month after having a PA before you put a chastity device on, you'll also might want to stretch the ring up to between 3.5mm and 4mm to stop it growing out over time.

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    pet has a PA piercing and wears the CB6000 with no problems at that end... it's the sleeping and burning balls we have problems with!

We have just bought the cable slave_kris posted, but haven't tried it yet.

4. AydensBoy

AydensBoy Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    ahh yes, during my brief time in the cb-3000 i remember waking up in the night feeling like my balls were being ripped off my body. i seem to recall i had actually rigged a harness to hold the a-ring closer to my body while sleeping, helped a bit but was cumbersome. That and had to tape over the vent holes to prevent penis from expanding up through the holes to be pinched by the lock. OUCH!
    I remember one night i woke up to a rather sharp pain in the balls, just to realize one of my nuts was being sucked up between the cage and a-ring. guess my body figured it was cold, started retracting, and the space was just big enough to suck it through (not without considerable pain i might add, and i woke up just in time for the worst of it..) couldnt put nut back through without unlocking the cage - good case for an emergency key if there ever was one..

That was one of the reasons we put aside the cb. that and i could pull out even with a KSD device.
    Have the neosteel now, much more comfortable and secure. if i have a nocturnal erection (or an awake one), i just fill the 'cage' to capacity, and thats as far as it goes. even get a nice tightening feeling (well, not uncomfortable anyways, nice may be going too far). worst is if trying to be erect for too long, head of penis starts to 'bubble' out through the drainage holes in the bottom. if you rub it the wrong way, or too hard, that's an ouch.

5. craig0101

craig0101 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    Thank you to everyone for the feedback. It looks like having a PA could even be benefical.

6. MasterG63

MasterG63 Senior Member

Local Time:
    If you combine a PA with a Guiche, you can always lock the two together...:xd:

or if the Guiche was vertical instead of horizontal, have just one ring going through BOTH piercings :wink:

Hope that helps! :angel:

7. highandtight_cop

highandtight_cop Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    I've had my pa since Nov of 05. It was a birthday gift from my Mistress. She even TOLD the guy doing the piercing that it was for a chastity device. I was pierced with an 8 gauge but Mistress has me up to a 4 now. With a lock through the ring there is NO WAY to pull out. PLUS, it takes a special pair of pliers to even open the ring! I'm safe!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice