PA Piercing Report

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by pokekey, Jan 30, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    I got a Prince Albert piercing last week and thought I would report on the experience.

I live in Seattle so have plenty of good piercers to choose from. I went to the one in my neighborhood. My piercer, Josh, had over 10 years experience had had done multiple hundreds of PA piercings. The piercing was done in a small room set up much like a doctors exam room. Instruments and jewelry were sterilized. Multiple pairs of gloves were used and disposed of to prevent cross contamination from one step to the next. Everything that you should look for in a fully professional piercing.

Josh examined the underside of my penis. Directly in the center there is a ridge of thicker tissue which he did not want to pierce through. To the right he saw a blood vessel so he chose to pierce to the left. Thus the piercing is slightly off center to the left. I think this is common.

I got pierced with 10G and then immediately stretched to 8G jewelery. Lori recommended this and Josh said it was his standard procedure, though other things could be done. The stretching to 8G reduces bleeding.

The needle and equipment were large. I did not examine them closely nor did Josh make a point of showing them to me.

First step was to insert a "receiving tube" into my urethra. He pierces from the outside into this. Josh said this might be the most uncomfortable part of the procedure. It was uncomfortable. I've used chastity devices with urethra inserts which were quite comfortable so was surprised that the receiving tube was a problem at all.

The piercing did hurt. I've read reports on the internet that said it hurt very little so I was expecting it to hurt very little. It was more painful than that. It felt like a large needle going through a thin bit of sensitive skin. I told Josh I had read that this piercing didn't hurt and he said "that's the problem with reading the internet."

Next step was to insert the jewelry. That stretched the hole and it also hurt. But then he was done and the pain subsided. Once it was just the jewelry there was very little pain.

In total the whole procedure did not last more than 60 seconds. It was uncomfortable. The piercing and stretching were brief, sharp pains.

Josh fitted me with an 8G titanium curved bar bell with 1/4 balls. That was my preference and he said it was generally the most comfortable and best for healing though rings could be used.

My partner M came with me. I was glad to have here there. I was slightly light headed after the procedure so I had her drive home. I probably would have been fine but was glad to just be a passenger.

Josh warned that there would likely be bleeding at times in the first couple days. I found that to be true. I left a 2" blood stain on the sheets the first night and some blood on my clothing the next day. If it were a bigger problem I could have used some absorbent padding around my penis. Slight crusting on day 2 and 3. Nothing after that.

The general advice on healing is to leave it alone and let it heal. Don't touch it. Don't let it come in contact with body fluids. Drink lots and pee often to irrigate it. In the shower let water flow over it. Optionally irrigate with sterilized saline solution (I've not done this). Don't use antibiotics. Peeing the first couple times had slight burning. Since then no problem.

Most of the time it does not hurt at all. Sometimes it feels like some pressure on the piercing causes a light pain. Night time erections cause pulling and pain. I get up, pee, the erection subsides, and the pain stops. I wonder if I should have a longer barbell to accommodate erections with out stretching. But then it would protrude and that could cause it's own problem.

As for peeing standing up: the 1/4" ball sits right at the opening of my urethra and I find that the urine flows over and around this and streams off the far side. It is slightly more dispersed than before but very manageable for large targets like urinals, trees, and rocks. I sit on toilets. Insignificant dribble out the hole.

In summary: it hurt more than I was lead to believe. The painful part lasted less than 1 minute. It was worth. I like it. M likes the way it looks. We look forward to playing with secure and more comfortable chastity devices.

It you would prefer to not know that it will hurt I suggest you un-read this posting and study other reports where people say it does not hurt. I'm sure everyone's experience is different and you might have little pain.

T

Lockdown, Gibson1506, Halm and 4 others like this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    Fabulous report, thanks for that. Is it your intention to get a device that incorporates the PA I not the locking mechanism?

3. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    I wish I had made my report a lot shorter lol
    Good job.

4. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:50 PM
    Good read had mine done 17 years ago, 0 gauge now, we love it !!

5. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes, we do intend to get a device that locks on with the PA. Probably an evotion wearable to start with and then maybe a Lori device. I'm trying to not think too far ahead.

I had to look up your report to understand your comment. There were some similarities in our experience. My piercer also told me the receiving tube may be the most uncomfortable part. I read yours with interest, particularly the bleeding.

T

6. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    The thing is having two reports that are similar reinforces the message about the likelihood of what the experience would be like, and makes it more likely that someone interested will find out one of the reports with a search.

7. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    @pokekey It seems our experiences were similar and I thought it was funny that we both covered much the same aspects in much the same way in our reports. I'm just really long winded lol
    And on top of that you're thinking about going with an evotion and maybe a Lori down the road, which is exactly what I did. I posted a review of the evotion the other day and just ordered my Lori. Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions about that :) Best of luck.

8. mooseontheloose

mooseontheloose New member

Local Time:
    Hi,
    Just read your post about getting your PA. I'm flying into Seattle later this week to see my Mistress for a few days and we have plans to get my own PA done while I'm there. Would you happen to know the name of the shop you had yours done at. (sounds like you'd recommend Josh, would you not?)
    Thanks!

9. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

Local Time:
  10. mooseontheloose

Local Time:
    Thanks very much.....yes, I'm sure there are lots of adequate places. I will see if she's heard of this one or knows of it.

11. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

Local Time:
    Two week update

It has been two weeks since getting run through with a ... I mean pierced and thought I would post an update.

First couple days tender and some occasional bleeding. After 3rd day no bleeding.

Initially I wore underwear to bed. After 4 or 5 nights I found that erections made my piercing hurt. Initially I thought the jewelry might be too small but then found that my erection pushed the jewelry against my underwear causing pain. I switched to sleeping nude and that was more comfortable.

The piercing remained sensitive to pressure. I have to be careful about how I lay, or press against it, or how my penis lays in my pants. That has decreased each day. Better at 2 weeks than it was at 1 week. Sometimes I still have to adjust myself to remove some pressure but less often.

I can pull on the jewelry a little with out discomfort. I don't play with it much because my piercer told me to leave it alone and let it heal. And I think it would cause irritation.

I drink plenty of water and pee often. This never hurts and I think helps keep it clean and flushed.

It seems likely it will be "healed" with in the commonly stated time of 4 to 6 weeks. Maybe another several weeks to be "toughened".

The healing time is an interruption to our sex life but we both think that in the long term it will have been well worth it.

t

Socal_locked likes this.
  12. mooseontheloose

Local Time:
    My experience after getting pierced exactly this time a week ago is identical! For a moment there, it seemed like I was reading about myself. I'm looking forward to the day I can change from my current 8g to a 6g and perhaps again to a 4g down the road.
    By the way......we had an appointment to go to Slave of the Needle but traffic concerns and available time during my short trip to Seattle prompted us to go to a place called "Laughing Buddha" which was closer to us. Colin (piercer) was great and we're very pleased with the whole thing.

13. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

Local Time:
    Congratulations.

I will mention: still hurts to have the jewelry tugged on therefore no penetration, even in a condom, and only careful stimulation. M missed penetration. I think in a week or two we might take the barbell out for penetration then back in afterwards.

As for stretching, I've read a little about it. I asked my piercer and he said they just strech them selves. So I've decided to buy good quality larger size jewelry and simply try putting that in. No use of tapers or other tools. If I can't put the larger piece in then it is not yet time. The tissue seems soft and loose enough that this might work.

14. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:50 PM
    Whatever you do make sure you return the barbell as quickly as you can after, its remarkable how the human body will work overtime to close that gap up very quickly even at 8mm, if left for 24 hrs I would need a taper to get the 8mm pin back in !!!:p

15. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

Local Time:
    I was thinking about 20 minutes and back in.

16. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

Local Time:
    Four Week Update

It has been four weeks now. The piercing is healing nicely. I can pull on the piercing with little pain. Strong pull or continual pressure will still cause some pain. I don't have to think about the piercing much.

I too the barbell out for the first time two days ago. The piercing looks fine. Healthy. Not too difficult to get it back in. I put it in through the urethra. It was a little uncomfortable digging around to find the hole.

Last week we did penetration with a condom. Then there was occasional pain with pressure. Two days ago we did penetration with out a condom. No pain.

So not fully healed yet but getting close.

TitaniumChastiTi likes this.
  17. Gibson1506

Gibson1506 Member

Illinois
    Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    Great Report and Great description! SOunds like everything went well for you and thats refreshing to hear! Ill be letting everyone know how mine goes on sunday!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice