PA device options

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by tiedtoit, Apr 4, 2019.

1. tiedtoit

tiedtoit Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    Very close to getting a PA piercing. I am looking to understand what the most popular PA compatible devices are. I know there are several with base rings and some without.
    The ones without the effectiveness is not fully clear to me as it seems the ring would help contain things.
    Also what gage should I plan on?

2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    There basically two types of devices that incorporate the PA piercing. The first is a traditional ball trap device that uses the piercing to increase security by preventing pull out. Manufacturers have taken different approaches to using the piercing, Rigid Chastity (and others) uses a steel "hook" that passes through the piercing, while Steelworxx uses use a U-shaped steel loop that passes through the ring normally worn in a PA piercing.

The other type of device is a plastic or metal sleeve that covers the head and upper shaft of the penis and is entirely retained and supported by the piercing. The obvious advantage to this type of device is that it eliminates all of the issues with associated with ball trap devices and erections. Some feel that they aren't quite as "controlling" as a ball trap device because everything isn't wrapped in a nice cage.

As with everything chastity, it's entirely a function of personal preference, your lifestyle, and what works for you and any keyholder.

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Professional piercer (e.g. APP member)

Decide if you want heavy gauges (2,0,00) and tell them for higher placement. Might be good regardless.

Follow all healing instructions. Don’t use chastity until well healed. Go read Piercing shop sites or The Piercing Bible by Elayne Angel.

Heal in 8ga.
    Stretch and settle in 6ga at least.
    4ga is a sweet spot. Great for ball trap. (To stay in 8ga, I can’t advise you... I have no personal experience or known references about just wait for piercing walls to toughen up and stay in 8ga)*
    2ga is a common (perhaps old) minimum size for shaft only devices.

*Newer designs are more open and lighter. The Contender balltrap stainless steel device by MaleChastityNow is lighter than a Jailbird, and has the recent option to integrate a 8ga PA hook. This enables faster entry into piercing secured chastity. If you’re not pulling back in it while bending over, and not ordered it too long, then you don’t have to worry about migration. Evotion 3d printed plastic devices also sell 8ga hook

Perhaps someone out there can share their experiences with going straight into 8ga PA security.

The larger the gauge aka the thicker the hook, the less you have to worry about the cheese cutter effect. A light and short device that doesn’t draw down, and is held on snugly will not create pressure. You don’t want the piercing to migrate.

For shaft only devices, you can get 8 or 6 ga hooks but I actually think the ball trap is where to start. There’s less risk of the device moving around and challenging the piercing.

My research from 2014 told me that 2ga was what was needed for a shaft only device. That’s why I got my piercing placed a little higher to have more skin between the new hole and my urethra.

Maybe 4ga may have been fine.
    Prices for jewelry go up a lot in 0 and 00 and you pretty much need titanium to keep it he weight down. For shaft only chastity you need a tight fit, but not too much that you’re causing edema. This is a challenge for heavy devices.

The Glans Armor is a very lightweight jewelry grade steel device, and allows me to urinate cleaner than any other device or jewelry. With custom steel you can get it modified later. I’ve sent devices back to add back rings and extra rods and been extremely happy.

The Evotion 3d printer device, the Bijou, is plastic and even lighter, but you really need to get your dimensions right because you can’t modify it after the fact. I went through several iterations myself before I got the right fit. Given the possible porosity of the plastic needing a very well healed piercing to prevent infection, and the need to have experience with fit of shaft only devices in general, I can’t imagine plunging right into that as your first shaft only device.

Some people are very happy with their Lori devices. I found them too heavy and it caused me swelling and edema. My keyholding wife is adamant that I don’t injure myself, it’s a big turnoff for her. So while Lori was my dream device, I’d start elsewhere. Mark at MaleChastityNow is faster, cheaper, and in my experience better... but that’s a judgement call on my part.

Steelheart is a head trip being encased. You want a sufficiently thick segment ring, ideally, to tether yourself along the U shaped PA trap. I could pop out 8 and 6 ga balls by hand. 6 is the least. 4 is a sweet spot there. You can get locking PA rings from Traume Aus Edelstahl. I like them. Wildcat rings work too, with a simple screw but they have minimum sizes. Thumper and his Belle loves his. The closed design requires more attention to cleaning. You also need a little extra room to allow for the U shaped PA security. And a bit of air gap so you can get water to flow.

I found it pinched me and rattled. I didn’t like either. But Dietmar from Steelwerks makes amazing devices.

I’m a happy customer of MaleChastitynow of chastity since 2014. I would check out the Contender and GlansArmor. The PA pin mount design makes it easy for my keyholding wife to install without help. She can also do it when I’m still mostly hard.

The Evotion Bijou is still a little of a puzzle and the friction fit of the device is new to us so I need to be soft and cooperative in guiding the pin into its seat and coaxing the tip on. I bought it so I could go through metal detectors in airports. But I’m finding that I’ve been able to wear the GlansArmor through security in several airports, and a cruise ship.

Go for it. If you have a partner or keyholder it’s intense to have them there with you for the piercing. My wife drove me there and held my hand through it. It was not as bad as the anticipation. I wish I had done it sooner

It’s an absolutely true story that once I was ready and healed to be locked in piercing secured chastity, my wife fully embraced my masturbation and orgasm denial, encouraged me to be locked up. Before then it was just a game to her. The custom steel and piercing made it very real for both of us. That was 2014. We will mark our 5th year anniversary of a perfect streak of orgasm control...

and a few slight masturbation infractions... though she keeps moving the goalposts about what constitutes masturbation. Apparently fondling my aching balls while locked up counts as self pleasure. So I’m deep down the rabbit hole now. We both love it. Seriously.

Good luck to you. Our bravery and commitment of getting me pierced was a mental and emotional bridge to cross. I think that mattered as much as the physical barrier to pulling out. It’s an extension of her will, and a relief for my willpower.

Piercing controlled chastity has become a gift.

4. tiedtoit

tiedtoit Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the great information

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  5. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Peter Rabbit, thanks that was perfect.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice