PA calamity!

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by CockLocker, May 1, 2021.

1. CockLocker

CockLocker Active member

SF Bay Area
    Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    Had a horrible problem last night. While removing a Rigid Chastity Model 05 with PA pin for bathing, something didn't "feel right" in his words, and when the cage came off, there was a startling amount of blood coming out of the fistula. Usually, it's just a matter of I turn the key, pull out the lock, and the cage parts just sort of separate and the pin pops out of the PA on its own.

WHY? The cage had been on since Monday noonish to 6-ish Friday, so not terribly long, and it's been worn longer than that before with no problems. The piercing itself is about 25 years old. I inspected the cage and found no rough spots, and didn't expect any, given Rigid's jewelry-grade finishing. Our best guess is a spot of tissue inside the fistula or urethra got stuck to the pin and was ripped off, but that's purely a guess.

For now, the cage stays off, and a normal titanium ring is in the PA so it doesn't close up. We're doing the normal "LITHA" piercing care protocol (Leave It The Hell Alone) as if it was a fresh piercing and letting it heal unbothered. Any thoughts on when it might be safe to put a PA-tethered cage back on? At the moment, his dick is kinda pissed off and doesn't want to get hard, so it's a weird injured/disabled sort of chastity for now.

2. 613CuckLock

613CuckLock Long term member

Ottawa
    Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    That happened to me with a rigid model 1. I'd describe it the same way. Something felt weird and there was blood. I've also had a PA since 2000.

I told them about it and they said the gauge should be 2 or 0 to reduce pressure. My gauge was 4.

I let it heal, bent the PA bar a bit based on what I thought would make it better. Ultimately I sold it and bought a MCN Contender.

Attached Files:

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  3. CockLocker

CockLocker Active member

SF Bay Area
    Local Time:
    Well that just sucks, especially considering what those things cost. But interesting that there's now at least two guys that have had PA piercing damage from that maker.

For now, a Cobra clone is on order for use while the PA heals. I never thought there'd be a need for a non-PA cage. :-(

4. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    I dont know for sure but I would think that the larger the piercing the less chance of the cheese wire effect, just my 2 cents though.

5. CockLocker

CockLocker Active member

SF Bay Area
    Local Time:
    Same here - a well-healed 4 ga piercing. Seems a bit odd that they recommend a 2 or larger, but they sell the things for as small as a 6.

Until Friday night, it never really occurred to either of us that a cage could tear up a PA like that, and that it would happen while removing the cage. I could understand it happening in a car crash or similar severe activity, but removing the cage seemed be trauma-free and safe until two days ago.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    I would give it at least 7 days to heal fully, 14 if you want to be completely sure, as it only takes the slightest thing to make them bleed, I caught a nipple ring on the shower screen once and it bled like mad to.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice