Pa-5000

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by johnny arizona, Jul 21, 2009.

1. johnny arizona

Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    OK the Millers 6000 was not that great for me but the PA 5000 seems to be working out so far. I'm on my second day full time since installed and all is well. The write up about needing to be 8 guage is wrong though. I was 8 guage and the little hook is no where close to that. I sized up to 6 guage and it still wouldn't go through. I finally forced it through-ouch and am estimating it to be an odd size close to a 4 or a 5 if there where such a thing. I've been in pain from the quick enlargement but no so much as it is not tolerable while I heal. That being said, I've worn it continuously on my favorite toy straight since yesterday at mail time. This afternoon I'm not experiencing any discomfort to speak of. I tried to sleep without it on but that hurt my piercing more from being bumped around. It's not really that heavy as I'm noticing all the complaints about the Lori's tubes. I'd like a Lori's tube as well for the simple reason of absolute chastised protection but have always been concerned about the weight as well. So far-so good on this device and I'd recomend it. The price is right.

Anyone who is trying to use a tube without a PA-good luck, they don't work and they burn your balls. I've tried every method I can think of with all sorts of homemade modifications and attachments. Nothing worked for more than two days without medical attention needed. It was very frustrating indeed. Just go ahead and get it pierced-It doesn't hurt that bad and you will be glad you did. Wife loves it too. Initially she was the typical "I'll pack my bags and leave your freaky ass" over all this chastity and piercing stuff. She's turned a complete 180 degrees on the subject now. She loves it. She loves the control. I always new she was a dominant waiting to come out. She says I really do treat her differently when muzzled. I really do miss my toy though and I'm not to fond of my new dish doing duties either!

Really fella's, it starts out as your kink-a new toy to draw attention to your old toy, but far to soon, it becomes very real. As soon as your keyholder recognizes their power-you're thier bitch now! Make sure you are capable of being submissive.

I'll try to post some pictures later.[/COLOR][/COLOR
    ][/COLOR]

2. Maximizer

Maximizer Junior Member

Local Time:
    That is right, don't forget that the Keyholder is in control! And yes at first she may not like it, but then it is the best thing in the world! Guess what, you are my bitch now and always will be! Good luck cumming this week!

3. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    sigh.. I'm waiting for time to pass.

I'm almost certain that the PA-5000 is my next device. I can't get comfortable in full belts, and my balls seem to be quite high, because the ball capture devices pull so hard on them.

I kind of like the look of the PA anyway, so I've had it pierced and I'm waiting for it to heal so I can stretch it up (currently 10G, so some way to go).

To be honest I really can't wait to be in something thats effective and comfortable.

4. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    I have just e-mailed the makers again to see if I can get a reply this time. I’m concerned about being uncircumcised and how this will effect the comfort.

I have tried to use the PA cable with my CB2000 in the past and found it pinched my foreskin so worried the PA part will pinch the foreskin against the cage. I’ll wait and see. I suppose it’s worth a go, it’s not too expensive that you can’t experiment with it.

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Kris I'll be interested in the comments.

I just posted in the other thread about this issue causing us concern too.

6. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I have tried using the contact for twice now and got no where so have e-mailed them directly and hope I get an answer. My other concern is the diameter of the PA ring on lovehoney they say the diameter is 4.77m. thats well over 1mm more than my ring at the mo and that tuck some stretching. Why couldn't they suply different diameter hooks.

7. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've just ordered one, I'll let you know how we get on! :happy0007:

There may be a cheap 2nd hand one going round here by next week!!!

8. toserveann

toserveann Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    Johnny Arizona,

How are you doing with your PA-5000? I am thinking of buying one. My only concern is that my piercing is about a 12 gage which could accommodate a 10 if I pushed hard. But 6 gage is a bit too much.

9. charger

charger Junior Member

Midwest usa
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    i have pa -5000 also. It is a 5 gage you would need to workup to a min of a about 6 before i would try it

Charger

10. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    OH Wow!

lookout pet

11. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I asked if there would be a problem for uncircumcised males.

Here's what they said

"Dear Kris,

We don't believe so but at this time we have had no feed back on men that are not circumcised and if they are having this problem. Sorry we could not help you more.

Kind Regards,

ALE Customer Service"

12. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    :/ Grr... Assuming everyone is circumcised is the worst aspect of the CB world!

Kris, I think this will work fine, by pulling the foreskin back before you fit the pin into the device. Of course this will leave your glans exposed all the time and being uncut also I know exactly how that will feel..
    I'm sure this type of discomfort could wind up to be the least of your problems if the device works!

13. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Don't worry kris, we'll let you know how it goes.

Apparently it's because most men in the US are circumsized Burger.

14. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I watched an episode of Nip Tuck where one of the character’s penis was referred to as an ant eater because he had a foreskin.

15. johnny arizona

Local Time:
    The PA 5000 has been used consistantly from my first post until about a week ago when it broke. Up until that time it did it's job. I could not get out at all. I found I could come when the hitachi vibrator was used though. Unfortunatally though, Mistress found out and now that option has been taken away.

I had a few uncomfortable days here and there with the device but I did adjust. I actually started to prefer to be in it more than out. I was only let out for Mistress pleasing sessions and then right back in. She has grown to love chastity beyond my imagination. I can't believe she was so opposed to it in the beginning.

The reason it broke I believe is that the lock builds up salts and/or "other" fluid garbage internally from the urine. This causes it to become hard to turn. The lock actually turned in it's housing causing it to split the cage open along it's seem and cracked it across the housing as well.

Mistress is sending it back for warranty replacement and when the new one gets here I will be punished for my current bad behavior. I have easily slipped back to my old habits of daily self gratification and it is pissing her off. I'm told to live it up while I can because it will soon be all over! Since she knows I've been self gratifying, there's no attention from her at all. I think I may be in big trouble soon!

I'm wondering if anyone else has had the similar lock issues and if so knows a solution to it not happening again as the warranty may be good but it is only for one year. After that, it will surely break again and we will be finished with this device. We may have to buck up and spend the money on one of Lori's works of art!

16. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We're waiting for our PA5000 to turn up.

Shortly (but pet has been promising for AGES!) we should have a Lori #7 up for sale.

17. charger

charger Junior Member

Midwest usa
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:11 PM
  18. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ahhhh... charger it is you! It was your blog that made me order it!!!! :manga_balloon:

19. johnny arizona

Local Time:
    I'm in my third one as the first two kept breaking due to the lock twisting in the housing. The site I ordered from recommended getting the next size larger than your penis for comfort. I did this on the first two but on the third one I got the same diameter as my shaft. I like this better as the shaft holds the device in place better and there is less tugging on the peircing. I've been in it-or one of them-the whole time since they came out. I'm doing well and have gotten quite used to it. The two biggest problems I've had is the exposed head and the air vents that allow skin through wich gets pinched and rubbed. With the head exposed and a vibrator, along with some anal self pleasuring, I was able to come. After three times of this I felt guilty, as one normally does after coming, and told my Mistress. She took away the Hitachie Wand immediately. I was no longer able to cum but after a month went by I decided I was horny enough to try using the little battery vibrators. With a very long extremely frustrating session, I managed to finally come with them as well. It was however, very difficult to achieve. Mistress has now taken those vibrators away as well. I have not been able to self gratify since. We have ordered Mrs. Lori's #5 device to help with these issues and its manufacture is supposed to be started this week. Hopefully I'll be able to post on that experience soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice