P.A.s and P.A. hooks in devices

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by alexdare, Mar 1, 2023.

1. alexdare

alexdare New member

Florida
    Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    Hey guys, I'd like to hear some opinions please: I'm 30 days in on my P.A. Healing great, love it so far. Started at 8g, just waiting a little longer and I'll bump it up to 4g and then we'll see. Looking at some device options
    1. BadAss has two models BA28 and BA25 with P.A. hooks. If I end up going up to a 0g, there is also an option for the P.A. hook to be fabricated hollow (with extra hole cut at toward the back of the hook,) to be able to pee through.
    2. Cage only devices including BA 33 and PA-5000
    3. There also seems to be a P.A. lock unit that threads through the P.A. hole and locks separately but directly to the bar of a stainless steel device.

Any opinions on these options above? Other device options that I'm missing? Solid hook vs. hollow? Ball-trap vs.cage only?
    Strong preference for metal, not plastic/resin, and for cage with bars that can be easily cleaned to keep removal to a minimum. Also, and this is an important consideration, for the BA ball-trap devices, any thoughts on gap would also be appreciated. Another one cursed with high and tight balls. I can deal with ball-trap devices, but not with the testicle that covertly pops out.

Thank you!

@hardbodysub @Arm II .... tagging you both as you were both recently active on another thread specifically about PA-5000.

Danny15 and hardbodysub like this.
  2. Arm II

Arm II Active member

Retired
    N E Florida
    Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    I have a ba-33

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice