P A piercing

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by spider1973, Dec 16, 2015.

1. spider1973

spider1973 Member

Local Time:
    11:14 PM
    Hey all, I haven't been around in a while. But my wife and I are getting me a PA for chastity. I'm confused on what jewelry to get for it. How does the PA wire work with the piercing if you can open the ring? Any help would be great. Thanks

NightA likes this.
  2. Shaggy

Shaggy Long term member

Industrial
    Los Angeles area
    Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    My understanding is that it will still be awhile before you can use the pa for chastity. I believe it's recommended that you stretch to a 2-4 gauge before it's usable for chastity. This is the direction I plan on going in the not too distant future.

Some devices have a post that go through the piercing and lock into place, others have a lock that go through the piercing.

Wish I could start now, but the piercing will be a reward for hitting my weight loss goal. Only 57 more pounds to go.

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    bigger gauge rings require special opeing pliers. You cant simply open them up with your fingers. So some people use a ring and then take away the pliers, sort of like taking away the keys. You could possibly try and open the ring with something other then the pliers but this could do some damage especially around sensitive parts. I have also seen pa rings that lock with a special torx type bit.

NightA likes this.
  4. NightA

NightA Active member

Manchester ish, UK
    Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    I had enough problems getting the ball out and in on a 10ga.. cant imagine how hard it is on an 8 or up... i know the very large 0s tend to have a screw on ball rather than a "held" ball because you would need the jaws of life to bend those rings

As for how it works for chastity... well you can get PA locks... like the one from steelworxs so its actually locked on.. and not removable without a key (i plan on getting one of these soon)

also you can then lock that through a traditional device... so you would have a lock on the ring as normal, then the PA would be locked on through a hole or around a bar at the other end of the cage.... no pulling out, no escape...

This leads me to my dream device the looker 03 with PA lock Although having a discussion at the moment over a steelheart with the PA lock.. i want my man part locked away from all touch and sight, not just caged.

5. tommy619

tommy619 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:14 PM
    I have a looker with the PA lock and its not ideal for everyday wear. that lock seems to catch on everything with me.
    Im looking to find a device with their internal PA fixing soon.

6. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Congratulations! My wife finally encouraged me to get pierced 20 months ago. She held my hand through the process, and that made it very special for me.

You'd want a captured bead or segment ring. But I would focus first on healing. Typically that's in either a circular or curved barbell. Check our Elayne Angel's The Piercing Bible (book and website) for more info.

Based on her advice, I asked for my piercing to be cheated up a bit. I said I wanted to stretch to large gauges. I was concerned about migration, and chastity tugging on the piercing. But after a year, my piercer said everything healed very well, and I could stretch up to 00ga without issue.

Wildcat makes a tribal dream ring that screws together. I like that a lot. We've had our eyes on Traume Aus Edelstahl which makes a 2g 3/4" ring that locks on. MaleChastityNow makes a PA lock from jewelry grade stainless steel.

I'm really liking the fixed PA hook in MaleChastityNow's Contender. It is the most comfortable, and never causes pinching. A security screw holds it in place.

It's easy for me to trap my skin between metal when I use rings to prevent pullout. But that's me, many men don't seem to report this.

I really like my PA. It's a mark I wear constantly. I've stretched up to 2ga and we both really like the look.

I think 6ga is really the minimum safe thickness for chastity. You'll find you must have ring opener tools starting at that thickness, so that proves some security too, if you use captured bead/segment rings.

Be patient and let yourself heal well. We had fun with me continuing masturbation denial, and her giving me gentle nearly-ruined orgasms throughout that first month of healing.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  7. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    10:14 PM
    I'll bet she's loving the total control now of knowing you can't pull out even if you really wanted.

8. elliot_r

elliot_r Junior Member

Quality control/tech/customer services.
    Northern Idaho
    Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    the piercer i went to had new rings. And for the stretching process these were great. the bead had spring loaded balls on each side and they just pop into the gap. the spring loaded beads hold in place. Think of the spring loaded beads on a socket wrench and that is along the lines of what this is but with opposing beads. For stretching, this was great.
    the stretching does take time.
    As for devices, the on you see pictured in my avatar is what i have, a Lori's 5a. This has a locking pin incorporated in the device and is very secure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice