Out of the shadows

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mistress Lauren's slave, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Mistress Lauren's slave

Mistress Lauren's slave Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:25 PM
    Hello to everyone! I have been lurking for quite some time now just seeing what is out there and listening to everyones thoughts and finally decided to introduce myself. I am new to the lifestyle in general but was the one that introduced the idea to my Mistress/fiance. I stumbled across male chastity some time ago and found the tease and denial aspect to be appealing, Mistress also enjoyed the idea of being in control of me.

We became involved in BDSM a few years ago with me as the Dom, but I still wanted to explore my sub side. Mistress did not enjoy topping or domming me but we sat down and discussed/agreed that chastity would be an interesting compromise to both of our needs. She greatly enjoyes the control she gets to have but at the same time(interestingly enough) gets to experience submission to me. W/we have a very strange dynamic I know but it has been great for both us of because we found an exciting and often confusing way of meeting both of our needs.

I am now reaching the end of my first full week of chastity, the longest before being about two days. W/we aren't interested in the cuck fantasy and the dildo's don't do as much for her as I do She says so I am often taken out before I think I need to be. No matter though because She is an excellent tease so the short sessions quickly get the point across. The only real rule She enforces is that any time W/we are apart I have to be locked up. This has been very good because I can't waste any of my "energy" when She isn't there to focus on.

Well I suppose that I have rattled on long enough, thank you to anyone who took the time to read this and again... Hello to everyone

2. elkies

elkies Junior Member

Joliet, Illinois
    Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    Welcome! It sounds like your relationship has a similar dynamic to mine.

Tom

3. MelsBitch

MelsBitch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    Welcome to the forum!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice