Ouchie!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Dec 28, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:30 AM
    I am sure that I am not the only guy to do this but I sat down to dinner, which was Lasagna my favorite, and was not paying attention and sat on my balls forcing one through the ring. It hurt like heck and I had to keep my cage off for a few hours Who else has sat on their balls when locked? That is why my wife or I carry an emergency key when we go out. Never know when you will need it for an unexpected emergency.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    When I wore my jail bird, and was using the bigger ring, I had done that. It didn't hurt all that much but I needed the key to get everything back to normal.

Ring was way too loose and my lock that I was using was smaller diameter, so there was play between cage and ring.

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    My problem is that one testicle is noticeably smaller then the other so I have to split the difference in ring size. I rather have a testicle slip out a few times a year than be uncomfortable.

4. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I had the same thing with my CB2000

When I got my Jailbird I got the ring tighter, too tight in fact so had to get it made a little bigger.

Too loose or too tight is not good. Finding the right spot takes some trial and error. Something I think most don't have the patience to do. I know as I've been frustrated a few times from the trials, tribulations and real physical pains.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice