Oral sex and bladder infections

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CS6000, May 12, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. CS6000

CS6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    I would love to be able to give my wife oral sex like we did when we were courting and in our early marriage years. However, she claims that the last few times..... its been years since I gave her oral sex, she contracted bladder infections from it. I understand that the mouth is not necessarily the cleanest part of the body but I do take very good care and am very concious of my oral hygene. I probably have some of the whitest teeth you could cum across. :lol: Does anyone have any suggestions that might help us avoid this possible situation? I know she likes it because she used to have screaming orgasms. Plus I love her taste and smell.....what I remember of it.

Thanks for your input in advance

CS

2. lockeduptightly

lockeduptightly New member

Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    Get her to use the lavatory soon afterwards or rinse the area with soapy water soon after doing it.

3. missmaddy

missmaddy Mistress & Keyholder

Kinky Wife & Mother
    Chicago
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    Hi, it's shouldn't be a real bladder infection just from the oral sex. Some women get the feeling of a bladder infection for 2 or 3 days after sexual stimulation but if it goes away without antibiotics then it's just a sensitive reaction. I get this every time I have sex when a condom is used and it's very unpleasant.

Also, it's very important for her to fully empty her bladder before and after any sexual stimulation. Because, orgasms cause contractions that push urine from the urethra tube back into the bladder thus causing a real infection.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice